Why not come and join the Daily Listers in November? aka Folksy 365

So October end with ghosts, witches and monsters, it’s dark after dinner and Christmas is coming, so why not come and join the Daily Listing Challenge Thread for some company and a bit of a promotion boost whilst you preparation for the Christmas rush?

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about, this is how it works:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month - It is a personal challenge, so no one will moan at you, or hound you off the thread if you miss a day here or there. We don’t mind if they are new items or re-lists either as long as it’s something different each day :slight_smile:

Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed or re-listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

Visit the items of your fellow daily listers, i.e. actually click on the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and other listing members really appreciate that you have stopped by! hearts are welcome but not compulsory.

Promote not just your own item, but fellow listing members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB liking, Blogging, Tweeting, just do whatever you can, and don’t forget to use the thread tag #Folksy365 on social media to both find and be found by fellow team members :). In this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing! so please do pop over and join in you would be very welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m drafting my new listings in preparation…

1 Like

Yes please Maxine. Count me in :grinning:

Karen xx

1 Like

I would like to try this as I need to get my Christmas items up, but still have tons of regular stock that could be listed too!

1 Like

Yes please :blush:

1 Like

Yes please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Yes please! I need to get some photos done so I can show some new stuff!!

1 Like

Yes please max!
And thank you for all your hard work!
Xx

1 Like

Yes please xx

1 Like

Yes please! X
Loving daily listing! X

Yes please and thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads, you really are a superwoman, we all appreciate all your hard work

Carol xx

Yes please…thanks Max …you are a star…xx

Hello! Brand new to folksy and this sounds like a brilliant idea, I’d love to join in!

I’m in … please x