Would love to shake things up!

I was very sad for a long time about my Folksy shop, that is not going from step 1 to step 2, rather one step backwards, but I after stressing a lot about it, I realized that is no help. I joined about 15 months ago, had a few sale but nothing in the last 6 months. I was listing, relisting but slowly I just let it go, to keep my sanity :slight_smile:
I came to the realization that I won’t close my shop in here, since I still got around 700 business card with my folksy shop on it, but I just have a revamp. I am offering 15% off on everything until the 1st of June, hoping to raise some money for my new ideas I have in mind :slight_smile:

Does anyone know what tags/keywords could I use on Instagram or Folksy so admins would find my sale and maybe mention in one the platform?

Many thanks everyone :slight_smile: and have a great night!

Orsi

Morning

I just #folksyshop and #folksyhq but I dont know how to ensure admin see these posts. Rachel

1 Like

Hiya, I use the following with the hashtag:

folksy
folksywip
folksygram
folksyhq

My post just went weird when I put the hashtags on the above! Maybe because I’m on my phone.

Natalie

Hi
In addition to the ones Natalie has listed I also use
#hellofolksy
I remember reading to use this on something I read once
Di

2 Likes

Not sure why I lost the last the hashtag and also why the type went big - I’m on my iPad
Di

I said admins in my main post, but I would be super glad if anyone would find my small folksy shop and bring some views/sales/customers in :slight_smile:

LOL, no worries :slight_smile: I will figure it out, thank you Di Xx

Thank you Natalie a lot for the suggestions :slight_smile: Will try them out now :smiley:
Orsi

Oooh yeah I have seen the hellofolksy before, but totally forgot about it so this reminder was greatly appreciated :slight_smile: Thank you Di again Xx

I’ve just found you on Instagram so started following you!
Di :grinning:

You’re welcome :blush: I just found you on Instagram xx

Sorry just edited my post to say DONT know how to let admin see my posts on instagram - sorry

Thank you very much Di :slight_smile: I try to find you now as well, will look back the followers :smiley: