Would you like to come and join the Folksy 365 Daily Listers Challenge? February 2019

Hello, well blinkin heck where did January go! fancy a challenge (a personal challenge that is!) then why not come and join our friendly challenge thread for February the month of lurve :heart: :gift_heart::love_letter: and pancakes :pancakes: and the Chinese New Year :dragon_face: :pig: :chopsticks:

The Daily Listers Challenge thread is a really friendly group with lots of hugs, support and advice for everyone taking part, new members are always very welcome so why not come and join us and enjoy the community spirit whilst giving your shop a bit of a promotion boost.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about, this is how it works:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month - It is a personal challenge, and we don’t mind if they are new items or re-lists either as long as it’s a different listing each day :slight_smile:

Everyone is made very welcome in the group, but you must be prepared to join in with the spirit of the group and support team members by clicking individual items and promoting others regularly by hearting, pinning, tweeting etc. We understand not everyone is going to be able to list every day and that’s fine too as long as you join in regularly and play fairly.

Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread and show us what you have listed or re-listed, by sharing a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

You will then click on the links and visit the items of your fellow daily listers as a simple way to show you are taking part. Listing members really appreciate that you have stopped by, hearts are welcome too.

Promote not just your own item, but fellow listing members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, Facebook liking (you can do this via the Folksy Shop Group Facebook Page if you want), Blogging, Tweeting, or doing a #FolksyFriday just do whatever you can. In this way we all support and promote each other, and help raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing! so please do pop over and join in you would be very welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be back for February, see you on Friday x

1 Like

Yes please Max :smiley:

1 Like

Count me in :smiley:

1 Like

Me, me, me! :cat:

1 Like

See you there, thanks for keeping it going Max @MaxPringJewellery :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery onec again. I would love to join in if I may.

1 Like

Yes, count me in please. Thanks Max.

1 Like

Of course…count me in…best place to be xx

1 Like

That’d be great Max @MaxPringJewellery would love to join in .Thank you so much for keeping the thread up .

1 Like

Yes please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

1 Like

Sounds a great idea and I would love to join.

1 Like

I am going to give this a go!

Hi Max @MaxPringJewellery - I know I’m late, but would it still be possible to join in? I’ve been wanting to do one of these for ages but always felt a bit scared: determined to give it a go though if you’ll have me?!! :slight_smile:

just finished last night