Your advice and suggestions please!

A couple of comments…
.Postage. Everyone knows that postage has to be paid by someone so why not charge it. Folksy fees are charged on your item price so if you include the postage in there you are paying fees on it. I am not aware of ever having had a problem being charged postage. Also if you had an order for 2 or more things then the customer would effectively be being charged postage on all whereas if you charge postage separately you can charge a combined price. I frequently refund the excess where I have orders for 2 or more things and customers often thank me for the refund.
2. Can you really only get to the post office once a week now ? I get frequent comments in my feedback thanking me for posting so quickly and often I post as gifts and people when gifting generally want the gifts to be sent sooner rather than later. Plus I am not aware of any covid postal delays now so maybe you should remove that from your shop notice ?
xx

Hi Joy. Thanks. Funnily enough, I was thinking about changing the free postage to paid. It was a habit brought over from E#$y where they pressure everyone to do free shipping, so might as well get on to that this week and change the .50 as well. I’d forgotten about the Lockdown postage notice, so will delete that! :blush:

Really pleased to see your mice @Bimblebird on Folksy Facebook page this morning. xxx

2 Likes

Yes, thank you, it really added a little extra sparkle to my day! x😁

4 Likes

And on Instagram too. And Folksy Favourites :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you Sally Ann.x