Your recent Folksy purchases

I purchased this and am really looking forward to receiving it in time for my next music festival.

3 Likes

I bought a lovely knitted headband from Lynne @erkinwald and have just ordered some dragonscale gloves so I’m ready for winter, have loved the gloves sìnce jojning Folksy but couldn’t wear wool then these popped up in acrylic…so excited

I have also ordered a beach hut makeup bag, another treat for myself and a lovely tote bag for a gift from Helen @PocketfulCreations

3 Likes

Thanks so much Debby. xx

1 Like

2 birthday cards from @HelenCliffordArt… loved them and recipients did too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @VonEliHandmade!

I have just bought this gorgeous yarn from Victoria at https://folksy.com/shops/TinyTealHandcrafted

1 Like

I just purchased this air freshener oil for my car.

Today we framed and hung the prints of Sheffield that I bought from @jamesgreenprintworks. I am absolutely delighted with them.

2 Likes

glad you liked them. the frames look grand!

cheers

james

I bought this lovey spider from @Wubsys

Treated myself to these lovely earrings from @Beadseedz. I am so pleased with them, I just have to show them off to everybody!! https://folksy.com/shops/Beadseedz

2 Likes

A few days ago I bought this beautiful Guinea Pig hanging ornament from @StitchStudio . It is beautifully made!

7 Likes

So glad you like him :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Pauline. I am so pleased that you like them. And thank you for the plug for my jewellery - it is hugely appreciated. :blush:

1 Like

I just bought this gorgeous pompom hat from Natalie @MoreTeaVicarKnitwear
When I first arrived on folksy it was Natalie’s shop that inspired me. Beautiful knitting. Wonderful colours. Fantastic photos, especially hats hanging on a line in a photo frame!
Thank you Natalie xx

4 Likes

Really pleased with it.

1 Like

Oh Suzzie, thank you so very much! Your very lovely words have put a huge smile on my face, I’m so touched :heart_eyes: It was my pleasure and an absolute honour knitting it for you (such a blooming wonderful knitter yourself!). I hope you enjoy wearing it and it keeps you nice and cosy :yarn:

Thanks so much again!

Natalie xxx

1 Like

I have been delighted with the last three items that I bought on Folksy:-

1 Like

Very pleased with my recent purchases:

1 Like

I’ve bought these gorgeous earrings just for me, I’ve had my eye on them for sometime :slight_smile: ;

2 Likes

Bought these for a friend! All of the little decorations have so much character!