January Jet Setters daily listing challenge thread! 1st to 31st Janaury 2016!

@stephshortstationery thank you that’s very kind of you! going to have a mosey around your shop now too! x

Thanks Lorraine @CaboodleWeddings for your lovely comments about my boat, it’s never been there on the front page when I’ve looked!
Roz @OrchardFelts you really are on a creative roll, such fabulous new scarves.
Sorry to hear about your work difficulties Natalie @NOfkantsCurios hope the atmosphere improves soon.
Another boat to add to the fleet!

Ok, so I have a much needed break and return home to find my car doesn’t work, my main computer won’t switch on, my daughters tablet is kaput and the light bulb blew, but hey, this is nothing compared to what some people have to endure, just totally annoying all at once!

Today’s listing is a Leaf Brooch

1 Like

Know I won’t get on here tomorrow and this bowl is now dry enough to list. If nothing else it should brighten your day! Xx

Morning Jet Setters

Quick list, like and pin then back to my jobs :frowning:

Afternoon all,
Just a relist today.

New product

Happy Friday Jet Setters! I’m so tired - no sleep last night so I’m running on coffee.

Megan @SoSewMegan I really think you have a niche with your boats - they are just wonderful. It was on the front page when I came in just now.

Made a few makeup purses today and added purple to my shop.

I’m finding the weather dreadful for taking good photos but January is almost behind us and maybe better weather on the way.

2 Likes

Afternoon

VV windy here last night and this morning, but eased off a bit now. I hate the wind and with the rain its horrendous.

Megan @SoSewMegan love the boat today and your bowl is divine

Here is my latest for Mum

Carol xx

Off to the local theatre tonight, its Johnny Cash tribute - should be good fun

3 Likes

Carol that card is wonderful, we too are off to the theatre to see Little Voice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I add one more to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

Enjoy your evenings out ladies , I am meeting my OH at a local pup for dinner. The pup was saved from closure in the nick of time , so we are trying to support the new owners.

1 Like

I do so love predictive text Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Nice sunshine here today but very windy - took the dogs out earlier and came back with enough mud on our feet to put a fresh layer of topsoil on the garden … ok so I’m exaggerating but you get the picture!

7 Likes

lol and I didn’t even notice, no pups will be eaten at the pub (I hope )

4 Likes

Well done Deborah on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

My listing for today is this embroidered blank greetings card, perfect for a tree lover!

Natalie x

I have started a thread looking for interest February daily listers.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Hi all, I’m very late on parade this evening. A relist from me tonight.
Something romantic perfect for Valentine’s, an Engagement or even an Anniversary card. I will add the appropriate to the front…

Jeanie x

Hi, this is my new item for today.
https://folksy.com/items/6791649-Tissue-holder-lemon-with-pink-flowers-pocket-size-ladies-gift-plus-tissues

Hello

Im just back from the gruelling weekly food shop… :grin:
So nice to sit down and chill out for abit.
Ohhhh Winterwatch just started :blush:

I popped this new little pendant/charm into my shop today. Perfect for jewellery or crafting projects.

Have a great weekend folks

Karen

Just done a bit of a mammoth listing!
Made a new category for Valentines day and Mothers day, including some air dried clay gift tags I have been playing with.
https://folksy.com/shops/TandMArtsandCrafts/collections/252678
https://folksy.com/items/6791660-White-heart-clay-Valentines-or-Mothers-day-gift-tags