Fab Febs daily listing Challenge thread 1 to 29th February 2016!

Good morning to the Fab Febs, Daily Listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month full of fabuloussales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each other’s items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.
Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.
I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any.
Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.
There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please

www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/223

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users are #folksygifts or #newonfolksy
For those wishing to repin, you can re-pin from my board

Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all of your projects and interests.

And here is the FB link to Maxine’s wonderful shared page

The collective reported tally for the Fab Febs by the end of yesterday was 261 Sales.

I will update the total if more sales come in today
Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!
Good luck everyone

Collective sales tally:

Paperchainsandbeads x 10 (edited 10.18pm)
SueTrevor X 22
Hobbitgirlie1880 X 6
TheCardJeanie X 11 (edited 10.18pm)
Kernowclaire x 10
HeavenlyAnachists X 14
CuriousMagpie X 1
CariadCrafts X 10 (edited 10.18pm)
DeborahJonesJewellery X 7 (edited 10.18pm)
Valerie X 7
Sewflair x 1
AdienCrafts X 8 (edited 10.18pm)
CaboodleWeddings x 70 (edited 10.18pm)
StephShortSationary x 26 (edited 10.18pm)
StephShortSupplies X 6
HandmadeByVanda x 2
karenscraftybitz x 6 (edited 10.18pm)
Sandranesbitt X 1
Greenwoodmakes X 4
Silverbirchstudio X 1
JAustenJewelleryDesigns X 6 (edited 11.52pm)
JacquelineOJewellery X 6 (edited 10.18pm)
Orcherdfelts X 6 (edited 10.18pm)
Dawitchi X 5
Fulgorine X 1
BeadStormJewellery x 9 (edited 10.18pm)
Midnightstardesigns x 7
hopscotchlane x 1
ThatEnamelGuy x 4 (edited 10.18pm)
SoSewMegan X 3 (edited 10.18pm)
LifeCovers X 2
NOfkantsCurios x 2 (edited 10.18pm)
Knittingtopia X 1

Total sales: 276 (edited 11.52pm 29.2.16)

Natalie x

Hope everyone is going to have a fabulous February and a leap year to boot! So fabulousness X 4 please!

My item to start of this month is a crocheted, fully lined handbag with gents necktie embellishment and strap.

Natalie x

2 Likes

Good morning and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us all going, you are an absolute star :star:. Also can I start off the tally with 2 sales please, lovely to wake up to those this morning and a great way to start the month :).

Wishing everyone a sales filled month…

and a little miniature painting

3 Likes

Pinch and a punch and white rabbits and all that - can’t believe February is here although I have daffodils flowering in my garden!

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - I hope your daughter gets better soon.
Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - hows your mum getting on?
Rene @Dawitchi - hope you can get crafting again soon.
Best wishes to anyone else that needs it but I can’t remember it all from the other thread!

Today is going to be a day of work (not a lot!), admin and housework as it has all been a bit neglected recently. So no crafting allowed :frowning: but I did manage to make a couple of scarves yesterday. Heres one of them.

I even remembered to start a new pinterest board :slight_smile:

Good morning everyone. I’m going to try and stick around this month. I’m still waiting on blood test and x ray results but am starting to feel better.

Carol xx

2 Likes

Good morning everyone - I’m fairly new to Folksy so hopefully this will focus me on getting more listed!

Debbie x

1 Like

Morning wow Feb already

Here is a cute child’s apron to show today I love making these.

Off to the day job now

I know I haven’t joined in for a few months so wondered if I could join you all again, I have been waiting till the 1st to start!!

Love those ear rings @Turquoisebee they are beautiful.

I have a Valentines pocket heart today , Have a great month everyone
https://folksy.com/items/6590132-Valentines-Heart-with-Pocket

2 Likes

Happy February folks…

I just have a relist today. I need to knuckle down abit this month with promotion… I’m so easily distracted :worried:

2 Likes

Morning all, can’t believe it’s Feb. Well done Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, what a great start to the month!
A wedding save the date card from me x

2 Likes

Morning all!
Happy February …white rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits :wink:
Hiya Anita @AnitaRoseDesigns great to see you again hope you’re doing ok xx
Well done max @paperchainsandbeads X
Thanks so much Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work with the thread much appreciated as always xx
Carol @Knittingtopia so pleased you’re feeling a little better X

lovely to see all newcomers, best of luck to all xx

So here’s mine today some supplies

I’m off to start a new February board, have a good Monday Steph xx

3 Likes

Good morning you fabulous people :smiley:
I’m in shock that it is February. Were did January go.it just vanished.

Well done max @paperchainsandbeads on the sales.

I have these earrings
https://folksy.com/items/6788056-Blue-crystal-earrings-1-

https://folksy.com/items/6788124-Yellow-and-black-earrings-

And this bracelet to show you
https://folksy.com/items/6791306-Wooden-two-stranded-bracelet-

I have a few more bracelets and buttons and beads to list today.

1 Like

morning all…White rabbit…

3 Likes

Morning all Fab Febs, just saying hello and hope to pop back later with something new. Lovely to see new faces here. Lovely earrings Debbie @Turquoisebee. Somebody (that would be Maxine @paperchainsandbeads) has already had a good start to the month!

Meanwhile, clicked and fav’d to here.

2 Likes

Morning Fab Febs, what a lovely name,

Today’s listing

And a sale to add to the tally already Natalie @NOfkantscurios :blush:

4 Likes

Hello again.
Natalie @NOfkantscurios can I be added to the tally with 3 sales please. Thanks again for another month

Can I also show you this bracelet
https://folksy.com/items/6791288-Grey-jasper-and-blue-crystal-bracelet-

2 Likes

Morning

Yes I would like to reiterate to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - thank you so much for all your hard work with this thread, greatly appreciated.

Carol @Knittingtopia - glad you are feeling bit better, stay positive

Hope lil Erin is ok now Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign how worrying for you all

Here is my new listing

Carol xx

3 Likes

Morning everyone and happy February! Hope this month brings loads of sales and finds you all in good health xx

@JAustenJewelleryDesign Jacqueline, hows little Erin today?
@OrchardFelts Roz, thanks for asking hun, shes doing ok, bit worried about her appetite and eating habits since starting the meds, she cant stomach anything heavy and seems to be living on jelly and fruit! Hoping that once the meds get a bit more established that might ease up, if not though think will need to speak to the Dr to see if they can add something else to help increase the appetite a bit, there isn’t much of mum as it is!

Heres my first for February x

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I am new to this challenge and I think it is a good idea! It will help me to stay focused. This is my listing today:
https://folksy.com/items/6793229-Blue-peacock-brooch-unusual-handmade-jewellery-peacock-art-bird-gifts-for-her-

3 Likes

Contra-suggestible me with a black rabbit for the first of the month :grinning:

6 Likes