Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

Hello and welcome the January 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Caroleecrafts. 13
Teabreaks 5
SarahDesignsUK. 1
NOfkantsCurios. 6
Rosesworkshop. 1
Erkinwald. 10
TheBeadHare. 4
thedotterypotter. 25
MaxPringJewellery. 5
Thatenamelguy. 2
BabanCat. 2
Beadseedz. 3
OrukiDesign. 7
DeborahJonesJewellery. 5
KESCreations. 2
valerie. 17
Cariadcrafts11. 9
TheChrisArtist. 7
CharmelCraftsandGifts. 9
BelaFarCrafts. 1
JenStarKnits. 2
Thatenamelguy. 2
PamelaWestArt. 1
PocketfulCreations. 8
DeborahJonesJewellery. 2
OswestryJewels. 1
Verchielbeadsandjewellery. 1
Wildrosedesigns. 3
Thegreetingscardshop. 15
KESCreations. 1
BeautifulFabricBags. 2

Total sales: 173

Natalie x

5 Likes

So sorry I am late starting the thread, stayed overnight at my sisters and have only just got access to the internet, it went down last night apparently!

My listing for today is a lovely dendritic agate tumblestone.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Good morning and Happy New Year to you all, thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for managing the thread again this month, it’s lovely to be back.

I’m running a little Year End Sale at the moment until Friday with 20% off everything with code YES20

My listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7368187-Necklace-and-Earring-Set-Sterling-Silver-Copper-and-Emerald-Peacock-Feather

17 Likes

Thanks for continuing this @NOfkantsCurios
Not yet prepared for new listings because I expected to be away until the weekend so today another relist
pendant on thong - blue, yellow, black

18 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! May this year bring you good health; happiness and success in whatever you choose to do!

My listing today is a Valentine’s Day/wedding/anniversary inspired set of vintage style canvas stickers…

Enjoy your New Year’s Day, whatever your plans. I will be going to my mum and dad’s later this evening, as they had Christmas Day with us.

Paula :smiley: xxx

17 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, lets hope that 2020 brings whatever you have wished for, mine is for a better year healthwise.

Thank you Natalie for looking after us all again this month @NOfkantsCurios

Welcome back Max @MaxPringJewellery hope 2020 is kinder to you than last year.

Today I have a couple of relists, a floral necklace and earrings and a crossover cardi for a baby girl.

My pinterest board I am using for this month is

17 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile: Happy 2020! May we all have lots of sales throughout the year!

Thanks so much for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

My listing today is a grey squirrel:

17 Likes

good morning…today I have a child’s beanie hat
https://folksy.com/items/7386820-knitted-child-s-bobble-hat-ref-F-991

17 Likes

Morning all and Happy New Year!! Thanks for hosting the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Lovely to see you back @MaxPringJewellery

A lucky dip sale on earrings from me today

17 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Many thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us all for another month

Good to see you back Max @MaxPringJewellery

Just a relist today but will try harder -I promise

Carolxx

15 Likes

I have a sale of 20% off everything in my shop using code ‘sale’ for the whole of January

Carolxx

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2020 is a prosperous year for everyone. It’s got a good ring to it. I like symmetry!

More buttons.

16 Likes

A clickable link to @cariadcrafts11 card

17 Likes

Oh thank you so much

Must have been a blonde moment!!!

Carol xx

12 Likes

We all have those!
Brings me back to my New Year’s resolution. I don’t usually make them because I don’t keep them. Mine started exactly 6 weeks ago after a visit to my hairdresser. She doesn’t like my hair blonde and took my root colour through the rest of my hair and darkened it. I’ve decided to ditch my hairdresser and ditch the dye. I’m going grey - disgracefully!

New year and a new pinboard.

19 Likes

Happy New Year Folksy folks :partying_face: :tada: Wishing you all a happy and prosperous 2020.

Thanks for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Lovely to have you back with us again Max @MaxPringJewellery

After thinking I’d probably go to bed at the usual time last night, we ended up staying up to see the new year in and watch the London firework display on telly. I’m having a lazy day today - about to watch the Villa game (maybe 2020 will see them improve :thinking: :rofl:)

New listing is another little purse. All loved and pinned.

https://folksy.com/items/7386122-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-embroidered-gold-floral-fabric

17 Likes

Happy New Year to all :))

Set of 4 bee - theme thank you cards from me today …

Honeycomb-Nature-

16 Likes

Had a funny five minutes this morning and posted in December, oops.

17 Likes

5 sales for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

19 Likes

Happy New Year all! Ready to start afresh after slightly rocky end to 2019 as mum was taken ill and in hospital throughout Christmas. She is now out and feeling much better so I can start joining in the thread again. I am aiming to get on every day this month, let’s see what happens.
I will be relisting for a little while as I am hoping to do a lot of new drawings and paintings to add to my shop and in the meantime am having a January Sale with 30% off all my items until midnight on 18th January. Code: HRN30

17 Likes