2016 Wedding seasons have begun! Calling all Wedding products!

Good afternoon all you wedding product providers!

Please take a look at my new shop - CoCoCover by Tiffany Forshaw

A stunning lace wrap in 32 colours - perfect for brides, bridesmaids and wedding guests.

Please if you like the CoCoCovers click those hearts and if I’ll do the same for you, just let me know your shop!

Best wishes,

Tiffany

2 Likes

They look pretty…do you make them all yourself?

1 Like

Thank you - yes, they are really pretty, light and soft - a less structured look to cover your arms, back and shoulders.
I designed them, get the lace from a supplier in Nottingham and my seamstress makes them and then I packaged them up and send them out. It’s a lovely product to work with.

So you don’t make them, you design them, it’s very pretty :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:
I have more designs coming soon…

Lovely designs Tiffany @CoCoCover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are really pretty @CoCoCover
Perhaps you could also advertise them as summer party-wear, as they could be worn to other events - and by wedding guests, as well as brides & bridesmaids.

I make wedding guest books and photo albums - mostly to order, but I have a few in stock.
How about this one?

1 Like

Welcome Tiffany @CoCoCover, your wraps are so lovely and delicate, very beautiful. I’m a new wedding maker here too!

2 Likes

Hi I design personal gifts for weddings

2 Likes

Here’s a bracelet I made that would look lovely on a bride:

I have started a wedding Pinterest board. Have been adding things as I find them on Folksy. Am happy to add anything relevant you post on here. I don’t have many followers on Pinterest but every little can help when it comes to showcasing our work.

1 Like

Here’s one of my wedding cards…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hi CoCoCover,

Your wraps are beautiful.

https://folksy.com/shops/pamcodner

1 Like

OK. I have added Jeanie’s beautiful card and also one of Pam’s lovely bracelets and another wrap from Cococover. I’d already added a couple of those. Any more?

1 Like

Thank you - your products are so pretty - I love them!

Thank you - Yes, CoCoCovers are popular for summer events and parties - the races and regattas and I have had a few mother of the brides wear them too!
It’s a beautiful wedding book - I’m getting married in 2017 so will be sure to get in contact nearer the time!

Thank you so much - your save the date card looks so pretty and smart! Good luck with your new shop on Folksy!

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my CoCoCovers! Just learning how this website works and was replying individually and then realised I can do a group response!

@GiftsWithGlitz you have fab gifts for weddings
@Beadseedz that is the perfect bracelet for a bride
@thecardjeanie such original cards and I love your shop name!
@indigojewellerybox very pretty pieces

Thank you Tiffany,

I wish you luck with your lovely products and love your photos.

Jeanie x

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6426841-Hand-beaded-faux-pearl-headdress-with-veiling-on-a-satin-hairband-by-Laura-Toal

1 Like

I have a personalised wedding frame that would make a lovely gift for the happy couple. The stars can be made in any colours to co-ordinate with the wedding colour scheme and the tag is personalised with the couples names and wedding details :slight_smile:

1 Like