2017/18 Brooches

Hi all, I created a Brooches thread back in 2016 but it occurred to me that was probably a bit out of date now and if someone saw a brooch they liked and it was then out of stock, it might put them off from searching the thread for other brooches.

So here’s a start for Brooches we have now, and I’ll start off by my latest Heart Brooch:

1 Like

I also saw this lovely brooch on the homepage, not by me but by @Daisylions which I’d favourited:

3 Likes

Thank you Heidi I make crocheted flower brooches.

and Dorset Button brooches

1 Like

These are lovely! I was at a craft show last week and next to a lady who made some gorgeous fabric hats. Many of hers had flower crochet brooches pinned to them, so you could always use that in a listing/ tags too, to potentially widen your audience.

I ordered on of these recently and was very pleased with it, from @hofficraft

https://folksy.com/items/7061710-Geeky-Cat-pin-badge

1 Like

Love that!

Thank you many of my tags/listings need tweaking.

An Art Deco inspired one.

And a more conventional one.

2 Likes

Both lovely but I really really love the red flower!

1 Like

I love brooches, I wear them nearly all the time. I don’t have many in my shop at the moment, but here’s one

Thanks for making a new thread Heidi, @HeidiMeier

2 Likes

I have 1 in my shop with a gothic theme.

1 Like

Natalie x

1 Like

Lovely brooches and corsages. Fantastic stocking fillers! :grinning:

My brooches are the most popular items, I like making them too :blush:

1 Like

I love Brooches too. I’ve made a few brooch commissions in the past and really enjoyed the challenge.
I only have the two below in my shop at the moment but hopefully I will have some more in the new year :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have some Bearded Man Brooches… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

An applique felt brooch…

1 Like

A beaded pomegranate brooch :blush:

1 Like

Daisies, bees and dreams of summer…

1 Like

A couple more hearts from me - nice Valentine’s Day gifts too??!