6 away from 600......exciting! just 1 away now!

I know it’s daft getting excited about hitting a certain figure for sales, but I can’t help getting a bit excited when I hit a ‘hundred’ sale, and now I’m just 6 sales away from 600 - yay! :smiley:

5 Likes

Massive well done!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m aiming high - and determined to be at 800 by Christmas! (famous last words LOL!)

Hope those Degas bunnies have got their ballet pumps on in preparation for the happy dance :smile:

1 Like

I have to admit I always hope the Degas bunnies don’t sell as I like having them in my room, lol!

Congratulations. 600 is an amazing milestone. Nearly there!
Well done. Maureen x

1 Like

Well done, I love your work :smile: Well deserved!

1 Like

600 sales is a great achievement! Well done and good luck with the Christmas target.

Degas Bunnies… sooo sweet!

Lizzie

1 Like

gosh 600! I’m getting excited - I have 3 more sales till I’m 100. My goal was to reach 100 before my 2nd birthday in July. Another 6 years to go till I reach your 600!
well done!

1 Like

Thank you all!

Just 3 away now :smiley:

Just saw you’d sold something on the front page - just 2 off now!
Once you’ve got to 600 can you give that sales fairy a waft around :smile:

1 Like

Well, I bought an ACEO (miniature painting, 2.5 x 3.5") off @teabreaks (Brenda) when I first started selling on here - it was ‘The Sales Fairy’ and is a really pretty fairy in pinks and purple and all glittery, and I keep her safe as I swear she’s a lucky Sales Fairy painting :smiley: Perhaps Brenda should pop some more into her shop!

Did see a sales fairy in a bottle once, we thought if we let her out for a fly around we might never get her back in again :smile:

1 Like

OK…I need to paint fairies…:wink:
well done Sara…keep going…800 isn’t far away

1 Like

Just one away now… :smiley:

That’s awesome…

I have just reached my 100 sales and the customer is being rewarded with a free card. I cant imagine reaching 600 -its taken me almost 2years to reach my 100. I do feel proud though and it must feel amazing reaching 600