A new design, what do you think?

Ive been asked to make a knitting based gift. What do you think? The customer has commissioned the 3 balls of wool one and another customer the 1 ball (still needs to be filled with colour) worth listing?? the single one is only 2cms tall in sterling silver.

8 Likes

I think you’ll need to get your tags right as it will appeal to a fairly niche crowd (although the number of knitters may well be on the up I don’t know) but I can see that crowd absolutely loving them especially if they can choose the colours of their balls of yarn.
(PS love your Cthulhu)

1 Like

I love them! Listing one in your shop for knitters is a great idea! Sasha is right about the tags. Also, if you’re on instagram, include these hashtags when you put a photo on there:

#knittersofinstagram #knittersoftheworld #knitterofinstagram #knitterlife #knitteroftheworld #knittersofig #knittersgonnaknit

They are the main ones knitters use on there, you will get tons of views (and hopefully sales!)

Natalie (a knitter)
xxx

1 Like

Sorry for replying on email but I can’t get onto the forum for some reason?

Thank you so much for your feedback and those instagram tags are so helpful.

I will list them when they are done and see how they go.

Thanks again

Sarah

http://birdandmonkey.co.uk/

1 Like

You’re very welcome! Let us know when you’ve added them in your shop.

Just followed you on instagram :slight_smile:

Natalie xx

1 Like

I think they are fab :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for all of your great feedback/help.
I’ve listed the 3 balls of wool for £40. The single balls will be £28.
I hope you like the finished piece.
Thanks again X

1 Like

Gorgeous! :sparkling_heart:

xx

Wow, I think they are stunning… might have to save up to get one… great work

Thank you :blush:

http://birdandmonkey.co.uk/

This is my new design by mixing multi colours and binding all the edges of the petticoat, do you think I should give customers the choice of mixing there own colours.

1 Like