Another Favourite an article from the Shop above you (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Another Favourite an article from the Shop above you (Part 1) - #10017 by GlintBeads.

Previous discussions:

I love the colour of these ear rings @GlintBeads (the last person to post on Part 1).

2 Likes

I have just loved this fabulous anniversary card by Kath @HandmadebyKath

1 Like

Love this fairy door from Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS

3 Likes

I love this necklace, so elegant and pretty @ChrisOsbornJewellery

4 Likes

I love this bobble heart baby blanket from Stacey @kazandstace, which is available in a variety of colours! I do seem to like this bright pink a bit too much :smiley:

4 Likes

I love the decoration on @theslothscavern utensil set. Some nice pyrography skills!

4 Likes

I have chosen this gift set from @climatekindcrafts

6 Likes

Love this painting by @HelenCliffordArt it reminds me of my childhood :blush:

4 Likes

Love the bookmarks

5 Likes

I love the colour of these gloves by Jolanta @CrazyAboutGloves so I have ticked that little heart today
Alpaca Wrist Warmers Fingerless Gloves - Folksy

4 Likes

Morning Jo,

I haven’t seen you in a while, hope you’re doing ok? I love this little Luck of the Irish heart from @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS, hopefully it brings some luck to your shop!

Cheers Lou

2 Likes

Love this table runner from Lou @WhimsicalBells, and especially the choice of colours!

3 Likes

Morning Mina, I’ve chosen this lovely Mother’s Day card from your shop @theslothscavern the poem is great!

2 Likes

I’chosen this pretty seahorse card from seapink cards

3 Likes

Here’s a pretty brooch by Ley @Vintagebeadery

3 Likes

Subtle colours of pearl in these earrings from @GlintBeads

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Have a great (snowy) day x

1 Like

I fell in love with this Snow Leopard card from @HelenCliffordArt shop! You cannot miss those eyes, can you! You just have to look into them! Excellent job!!!

5 Likes

Morning Mina,

I love this hanging sign from @theslothscavern

Cheers Lou

2 Likes