Anybody have a DISCOUNT sale in their shop ATM!

Me too, for the month of July. 25% off everything with July25

1 Like

I have some discounted items at charlescottage - crocheted flower brooches and coiled baskets are all listed at vastly discounted prices as they are the last ones

1 Like

Two more days for a discount for your early Christmas shopping!!

https://folksy.com/shops/BelaFarCrafts

I have a sale section in my shop and continually adding more items x

I have some daisy newborn hats reduced

I’m closing my shop at the end of September and still have a few items listed with 50% discount on everything - use code CLOSE50 at checkout.

1 Like

I’ve added a few more items to my sale. Come and have a look!

1 Like
1 Like

I have a 20% SALE on any FUSED GLASS JEWELLERY purchase throughout the summer when using discount code SUMMER20 at checkout. Many pieces are unique.
Below is just one of my items. Free P&P included.

ALL of the aceos in my art shop are now reduced to £2 each

I have 20% off with code BIRTHDAY20 until Monday 7th!

Big SALE in my shop. Winding down

1 Like

Yes, I have 15% off everything during August with the code AUG15

1 Like

10% discount across the board, code ‘2023August’ on at the moment
Anyone know if you can use the discount for only ‘Collection’ say 10% on greeting cards only, everything else in your shop is full price, or can you set up a Clearance collection and discount only those items, without having to edit each item separately.

As far as I know, that is the only way to do it. Edit each item individually to show a sale price and then set up a clearance section for them all.

1 Like

Thank you, thought that would be the case :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

1 Like

I have a few items on sale at the moment. SALE! by ResilientRoseDesigns on Folksy

2 Likes

All ready made items are reduced for the bank holiday

We have a sale section, we also have discounts for multiple purchases of our kiln fired ceramic coasters- plaques and greetings cards

There are a few cards remaining in my shop with 50% off (use code CLOSE50 at checkout). There is also free shipping on all orders.