Anybody have a DISCOUNT sale in their shop ATM!

i have 10 percent off with the code 666666666

3 Likes

Yes I am getting sales, slow atm mainly due to the upcoming holidays. I do however have lovely repeat customers who are my staple but also get new sales as well. I use twitter, Facebook, insta to list daily.

3 Likes

Yes As a celebration of exciting times for my business I’m offering a 15% discount on all of my blankets :wink:. Just enter the code POSVIBES15 at the checkout to receive your discount. Offer is valid for a week (until Wed 5/7/23)

3 Likes

I have a permanent SALE section with BIG discounts in my shop
x

5 Likes

20% off certain items until end of August.

5 Likes

Currently I have a small sale running on my hanging decoration rabbits only… with 17% off.

3 Likes

I have a Sale section in my shop within the collections, if anyone wants to check it out. Some cards are almost 50% off. :wink:

5 Likes

We have a discount section in our shop. All items 50% off. End of line items.

3 Likes

My wrapping paper and gift tags are all discounted by 20% off this weekend.

The offer includes my Bee Bundle of wrap and stationery, so you can get a discount on the already discounted bundle - bargain :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Everything in my shop is on sale, with the exception of new listings.

3 Likes

Yes, I have a sale section in my shop which includes cards and wall art

2 Likes

I have a general 50% discount across my shop, with an extra 10% off with discount code Finaldays

Finishes at midnight tonight, when my shop will be closing.

Natalie x

2 Likes

I don’t have a discount code, however I do have a sale section and for July the who section of pregnancy announcements are on offer

3 Likes

I’m having a sale today.
Use the code Julysale for 50% off today only :blush:

2 Likes

Ive a sale on at the moment with up to 20% off a few items

2 Likes

Hi, I have a 50% off sale, just started today.

1 Like

I don’t have a general sale, but I have just decided to offer my tree bark design greetings cards as a bundle of 8 at a great discount:

2 Likes

I have just created a sale on my Blank Greeting Cards, 18% discount

Is there a way to Bulk Edit, say if you want discount one collections, such as Greeting Cards, rather than editing each listing

I have a busy time at the moment, as I’m retiring from my picture framing business at the end of July, so closing it down, then I can devote more time to my Foklsy shop

1 Like

I’ve just added more items to my sale, up to 50% off many items.

1 Like

I currently have a special offer in my shop until the end of July…

20% discount for your early Christmas shopping (except Knitting Patterns)!

1 Like