Anyone Interested in joining the July Daily Listers Thread?

Yes it’s that time again, the end of the month and time to see if anyone is interested in taking part in the daily listing thread for July 2017.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about, this is how it works:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month - It is a personal challenge, so no one will moan at you, or hound you off the thread if you miss a day here or there.

Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

Visit the items of your fellow daily listers, i.e. actually click on the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and other listing members really appreciate that you have stopped by! hearts are welcome but not compulsory.

Promote not just your own item, but fellow listing members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB liking, Blogging, Tweeting, just do whatever you can, and don’t forget to use the thread #Folksy365 on social media to both find and be found :). In this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing! so please do pop over and join in you would be very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join in again please. :blush:

It’s been a while. I’ve missed looking at all of the lovely goodies.

Karen x

1 Like

I’m going to try and do it again - I’ve really enjoyed it this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going to take a bit of a break from Folksy to try and reappraise my strategy but may well be back later in the month to join in if thats ok.

1 Like

Yes please max @paperchainsandbeads thank you xx

1 Like

Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads! Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try, my viewing figures plummet when I stop. Thanks Max, you are a star!

1 Like

Count me in please Max

Sue x

1 Like

I might rejoin if I may, I have two fairs booked in the autumn now, and need to build my stocks back up! And hopefully sell a little along the way…

1 Like

I’d like to try and keep up please Max @paperchainsandbeads. Thank you

1 Like

Yes please Max @paperchainsandbeads. Back from holiday and ready to get going again!

Thanks for running the thread again

1 Like

Yes please…I am IN…thank you Max x

1 Like