Would anyone like to join the Daily Listing Challenge Thread for July?

Hello. It’s almost the end of June (how the heck did that happen!!). We have seen a number of shops re-opening this month on Folksy and as restrictions are lifted in July hopefully many more that have been closed will reopen and it would be lovely to see you. The daily listing challenge thread can give you a real boost with regular chit chat and people loving and often sharing your listings, you would be very welcome :slight_smile:.

The Daily Listers Challenge thread is a really friendly group with lots of hugs, support and advice for everyone taking part, new members are always very welcome so why not come and join us and enjoy the community spirit whilst giving your shop a bit of a promotion boost.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about, this is how it works:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month - It is a personal challenge, and we don’t mind if they are new items or re-lists either as long as it’s a different listing each day.

Everyone is made very welcome in the group, but you must be prepared to join in with the spirit of the group and support team members by clicking individual items and promoting others regularly by hearting, pinning, tweeting etc. We understand not everyone is going to be able to list every day and that’s fine too as long as you join in regularly and play fairly.

Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread and show us what you have listed or re-listed, by sharing a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

You will then click on the links and visit the items of your fellow daily listers as a simple way to show you are taking part. Listing members really appreciate that you have stopped by, hearts are welcome too.

Promote not just your own item, but fellow listing members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, Facebook liking (you can do this via the Folksy Shop Group Facebook Page if you want), Blogging, Tweeting, or doing a #FolksyFriday just do whatever you can. In this way we all support and promote each other, and help raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing! so please do pop over and join in you would be very welcome.

5 Likes

Yes please Max x

1 Like

Yes please.

1 Like

I’ll try - but I’m going to have to work my socks off, as I presently have very little new to list!

1 Like

Yes please.

1 Like

Yes please Max but it will probably be relists for CfTT this month. Thank you for looking after us next month.

1 Like

Yes please Max. x

1 Like

Yes please Max x

1 Like

Hi Max

I’m a newbie and haven’t done this before …… but i’d like to join in xx

3 Likes

Count me in :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes please! I haven’t been on folksy for ages but I’ve been spending the weekend getting my shop up and running again ready to hit the promotion next month :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve got enough made or in the pipeline to get through an entire month so count me in.

1 Like

I missed it but have calmed down a bit with day job now so looking forwards to it :slight_smile: who will end up most on the naughty step?

1 Like

I still have enough work to do another month, (I think) so yes please Max :grin:

1 Like

Count me in Max. xxx

1 Like

Aw, go on then!

4 Likes

be lovely to see you all there :slight_smile:

I’m going to give it a miss this time, Max @MaxPringJewellery. I don’t have any new items at the moment and want to try to get my head around Pinterest, make sure I’m using Instagram to the best advantage etc. Except of course, I shall probably miss the companionship so may join in again later in the month, if that’s okay.

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Yes please, count me in. :slight_smile:

Yes please!