Anyone Interested in the March Daily Listing Challenge?

Yes it’s that time again, nearing the end of the month and time to see if anyone is interested in taking part in the daily listing thread for March 2017.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the thread for February Snowdrops to see how we operate, but in basic terms:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you off the thread if you miss a day here or there.
Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.
Visit the items of your fellow daily listers, i.e. actually click on the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by! hearts are welcome but not compulsory.
Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, just do whatever you can, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the challenge, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our favourite name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

March Hares
March Magical Makers
March Magicians
March Miracles

please do feel free to add your own, we always struggle with the names lol!

Oh gosh I need a magician or a miracle right now to get some sales going! Might not be around much at the start of the month but will join in when I can.

I’d like to join in. Have a busy month with markets and fairs and am away at the end of the month but will try and do as many days as I can. It’s March Madness for me hey that might be a suggestion for the challenge :smile:

Yes please :smiley:

Just a quick question…I used to take part in the daily listing challenges a few years ago but when I became a plus shop - I just started listing in bulk when I had time and then re-listing things daily. Can I still join in the daily listing club with a re-listed item, even if I’ve re-listed a few things that day?

1 Like

@thedotterypotter yes thats OK,that is how I do it too.

Can’t believe it’s that time again. Yes please, count me in Max.

Thanks @DeborahJonesJewellery :relaxed: I’ve missed the daily listing clubs - wish I’d asked sooner now! D’oh!

Yes please x

Yes please, maybe I’ll actually ‘sell’ something in March?? :slight_smile: (although I am away in Cornwall without the internet between 10th-16th)

Hi I am up for this, suggest March Magnificent Makers of March Month of Makers

Yes please :blush:

Count me in please Max. I’m feeling like a Mad Marcher! However, I like March Hares.

I’d like to give myself time for a few experiments, so I might miss a few days if new things don’t work out, but I’d like to try and join in again please

Yes please Max count me in I enjoy looking at everyones makes every day. I like March Hares but I could also do with a March Miracle if there are any going. Thank you for organising this each month. xx

I aspire to join in…might make it past the first few days if I keep on top of it! Thanks for running it Max - you are a total marvel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes sure im in… ive just opened a shop today and already sold my first item. I am soooooo pleased

3 Likes

Yes please but I may not list an item everyday. I love the title March Hares

Yes please I’d love to take part please Maxine, I joined about This time last year and have not really had much luck here so would really appreciate a boost as my Folksy shop has been quite neglected!
Best wishes
Richard

wow fabulous to see so many new and returning peeps, hope it will be a good month, I’m sure we are all ready for a spring boost :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think I’ll sit this one out. Hate to see the viewings plummet but I’ll be closing my shop for part of March so it’s not worth promoting things if nobody can buy. I’ll pop in from time to time and see you all in April. Xx

1 Like