Folksy Ltd

April BLossoms Dailing Listing Challenge Club! 20th April!

(Natalie Ofkants) #1

Good morning to the April Blossoms Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month where sales are blossoming for us all and we have a fabulous and eventually sales filled month for all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Di has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:

The collective reported tally for the April Blossoms by the end of yesterday was 116 Sales

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally

CariadCrafts x 14
Paperchainsandbeads x 14
StephShortStationary x 5 (edited 6.02pm)
StephShortSupplies x 18
BeadstromJewellery x 7 (edited 5.59pm)
FromJoanCards x 1
Lizdyson x 22
Worldofcards x 4
AdienCrafts x 5
StephanieGuy x 6
annchandleroriginals x 4
WhimseyWooDesigns x 2
Thecardjeanie x 1
ClareSherwen x 1
SilverSpiral x 2
bluedaisyglass x 1
Pipdesigns x 4
Daisycrazy x 1
RedDevilCrafts x 1
JAustenJewelleryDesign x 2
Teabreaks x 2
Valerie x 2

Total sales: 119 (edited 6.02pm)

Natalie x

(Natalie Ofkants) #2

I have a crocheted trilby style hat today, with a ribbon and button trim. Hope the clickable picture stays viable today, if not have added the direct URL link too!
http://folksy.com/items/3314334-Blue-Tweed-Marple-Crocheted-Trilby-Style-Hat

Natalie

(Stephanie Short) #3

Morning Natalie and blossoms!

Happy Easter Day!

Your pic still isn’t live just tried to pin it but I used the link:)

Also Pipdesigns I got the fail message when I tried to pin your listing:(

Hope everyone is ok today, another 4am for me this morning all items baked and wrapped now though…phew. I must admit I’m starting to feel the 4am starts are catching up now!
Back in a bit with listing, Steph xx

(Maxine Veronica) #4

Good morning, Happy Easter everyone, I have been a very busy bee this morning listing a whole load of de-stash gemstone beads. I have to rationalise my stash so reluctantly decided to sell off my precious beads (to make room for more lol but don’t tell oh!). Here’s just a few of what’s on offer, loads of bargains.

lots more available in the de-stash section of my shop
Right must go and shower now, back in a little while
Max :smile:

(Cariad Crafts) #5

Morning Blossoms and a very happy Easter to one and all.

Good luck Steph with keeping your eyes open all day, couldn’t cope with 4am starts!!!

Here’s a greeting to you al

(Stephanie Guy) #6

Happy Easter everyone!

Here’s mine for today

(Sue Mellem) #7

Morning and Happy Easter everyone.

2 sales to report please Natalie.

Hopefully back later to list x

(Silverspiral) #8

Beautiful card :slight_smile:

Happy Easter, not sure what’s happened this morning but the sun has well and truly gone :slight_smile: Here is my listing for today

(Stephanie Short) #9

Hiya,
Just a relist today, haven’t had much time to get anything new made…loads of ideas though, but then when I sit down to make, I think ‘now what was that idea I was going to do’…lol does that happen to any of you or is that just me??

At least I’m listing and still a wake…for now!
Thanks Ellie for your kind comment on yesterday’s thread, hope you are well :))

Be back later for catch up, Steph xx

(Jacqueline Austen) #10

Hi everyone - Happy Easter!

I have this amethyst and sterling silver pendant today. I have more makes to post, but am needed in the kitchen as Easter lunch needs tending (got my lovely family over soon to share it with)

http://folksy.com/shops/JAustenJewelleryDesign

Back later on this evening to catch up and click.

Jacqueline x

(René Trewern) #11

Hi there, I really wonder why your pics won’t work Nat. Could it be another ipad glitch?

(Valerie Farrell) #12

Still getting to grips with the pics but can’t change my avatar
Valerie x

(Thecardjeanie) #13

Happy Easter Blossoms,

Just a relist from me today…

Jeanie x

(Maureen Brazier) #14

http://folksy.com/items/2675481--Cushions-Pooh-Bear-loves-Honey

Afternoon everyone - hope everyone is having a nice relaxed family day. Just a relist from me today. Have pinned and tweeted all yesterdays listings - will do listings today later. Keeping fingers crossed that this time my picture will link to the page but nothings certain. Have managed my avatar - didn’t find that too much of a problem. bye for now - Maureen

(Valerie Farrell) #15

I have tried umpteen times to change my avatar to no avail. I’m on windows explorer.Can anyone help?
Valerie x

(Maxine Veronica) #16

Valerie have you got to the loading page, is it just not loading? I had to copy my avatar from my shop and save it on my PC then upload it in the preferences, the one I had didn’t load but worked okay when I copied the one already of folksy.

(Sue Mellem) #17

A re-list from me today - hopefully I’ll have a new listing for tomorrow

(Valerie Farrell) #18

Thanks Max. I get to the upload stage but it won’t upload and a little no entry sign keeps coming up .Valerie :frowning:

(Stephanie Short) #19

Hiya everyone,
Hope you all have had a nice day:)
Natalie I have a sale for stationery tally, when you get a mo, thanks:)

Off to pin now, Steph x

(Natalie Ofkants) #20

Just back in from a lovely visit with family and a fantastic Easter Lunch! All pooped out now, or should I say eggsausted!

Well done on all the sales on Easter Sunday! Happy cracked shell dancing, and no yolk!

Natalie x