April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 16th April!

Good morning to the April Blossoms Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month where sales are blossoming for us all and we have a fabulous and eventually sales filled month for all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Di has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:
http://www.pinterest.com/adiencrafts/folksy-daily-listers/

The collective reported tally for the April Blossoms by the end of yesterday was 103 Sales

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally

CariadCrafts x 13
Paperchainsandbeads x 12
StephShortStationary x 3
StephShortSupplies x 18
BeadstromJewellery x 4
FromJoanCards x 1
Lizdyson x 22
Worldofcards x 4
AdienCrafts x 5
StephanieGuy x 4
annchandleroriginals x 4
WhimseyWooDesigns x 2
Thecardjeanie x 1
ClareSherwen x 1
SilverSpiral x 2
bluedaisyglass x 1
Pipdesigns x 3
Daisycrazy x 1
RedDevilCrafts x 1
JAustenJewelleryDesign x 1
Teabreaks x 2

Total sales: 105 (edited 6.22pm)

Natalie x

I will endeavour to keep both threads open in tandem on the old and the new forums, fingers crossed.

I have a mug cosy that is bumble bee inspired today!

Natalie x

A kindle paperwhite case from me.

Kindle Paperwhite Case in Suri Blue

Morning Blossoms,

Natalie could you add a sale to my tally please.

Nice to have us on the new Forum which I think is great. So much easier to post a clickable picture too!

Shirley x

2 Likes

Is it just me, but I can’t see a picture for Natalie and Leanne ?

Shirley x

Aye they keep randomly vanishing and reappearing again, it’s been happening to some of us for a while, the upload is there, it’s just playing hide and seek. It only seems to happen to photos I post when I’m using my phone though but I can’t be bothered lugging the laptop from wherever I left it:-)

Good morning x

Here’s mine for today, “Revision”

1 Like

Here my baby slippers for the lovely sunny day :smile:

2 Likes

Etha can you make your pic clickable or post a link as well? Instructions for clickable links are here, please ask for help if it doesn’t make sense! http://talk.folksy.com/t/posting-images-that-link-to-an-item-page

Hello everyone! My listing for today is this lovely striped jasper pendant and chain in sterling silver

http://folksy.com/shops/JAustenJewelleryDesign

The stone is so highly polished and feels just gorgeous!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Tibetan silver bracelet with black onyx.

Karen

Hi Stephanie, I did follow the instruction for clickable pic but it won’t show the pic, just the link. So I just put the link under the pic. Is that ok? :smile:

Swirly Flowers today

Hip hip hooray! I’ve done it:))

1 Like

Trying photo with link too, so we’ll see :slight_smile: That didn’t work, will have a play later

3 Likes

My first time to post to the new April Blossoms forum. Here’s hoping it goes ok…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Having a try too!

Sue

That’s a relief - that seemed to work.
I need to sort my avatar out now

Karen - found your in your shop to pin
Jeanie - sorry haven’t been able to pin your card - & couldn’t find my way to your shop on here to look for it

Off to pin & click from the old forum now

Sue x

1 Like

I listed this one this morning and can someone add 2 sales to my tally please…thanks

1 Like

Bloomin’ 'eck, Steph, if you can do, so can I - fingers crossed,

Liz
x

1 Like