April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 24th April!

Thank you Steph! She has placed some more orders too! Hope you are feeling better soon Jacqueline
X

Hope you feel better soon Jacqueline x
Here is my post for today

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon Jacqueline, there’s no rest when you’ve got little ones to look after.

All clicked to here.

Hope your feeling better soon Jacqueline
new from me and relisted some others, so i’ll just show you 1 new one :slight_smile:

Jax x

Just popping in from work quickly!

Well done Stephanie, Carol and Claire on your sales! Happy dancing for you all!

Poor you Jacqueline, but at least you caught the lurgy from someone beautiful and special, much bester quality of illness I always say! Hope you feel better soon!

Natalie x

Afternoon, everyone. Well, I survived hoist training. Being in the hoist isn’t very nice as you said, Ellie, and I think that’s why they make sure you’re in it, so you can feel what it feels like for a service user. Anyway, that’s another one under the belt - just Work in Safety tomorrow and Personal Safety on Monday and then I’m “fully qualified” (!?!) I feel like the least qualified fully qualified person ever! The poor residents of Whaley Bridge don’t have a clue what’s coming.

I’m sitting in a drafty study as OH cleaned the living room carpet as promised while I was out. Then I had to take my daughter to the doctors (again) and when I got back, he had mowed both lawns and was fixing the latch on the garden gate - what a treasure he is. The doctor gave my daughter some ulcer healing meds so hopefully, she’ll start to feel better in 24-48 hours (and I’ll hopefully I won’t have to keep getting up with her in the night!)

Sorry, I’m wittering again.

Well done on the sales, Ellie and Jax, I love those lovely rings you make.

Back later.

Liz
x

2 Likes

Afternoon all,

A new listing from me today at last…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Ooo Jax, I likey!!

Well done Liz, you’re nearly there!! I’m sure you’ll be a great addition to the team…the residents will be in safe and good hands:)) hope you’re daughter starts feeling better x

Extremely late today, and just adding a re-list.

Will catch up on everyone’s news now & pin

Sue

1 Like

Apologies for absence again, lots of tail chasing and appointments this week. Have added a new bag charm, just going to do some pinning now

Caught up with pinning now.
Congratulations on the sales to those who have had them.

Jacqueline - hope you and daughter feel better soon, and Liz hope your daughter is soon on the mend.

Liz - nearly there with the training now. I’m sure you’ll be fine, and I’m sure there with be people for you to seek advice from if you need it.

Off to try to get some photos now - wishing you all a good evening.

Jacqueline, your rose quartz pendant is stunning! My ring arrived today and is awesome! Can’t stop looking at it!

Clicked and pinned to here

Thanks Ellie
Have a good evening all x

Thank you Liz, glad all went well for you today, bet you’ll be glad to finally get started :slight_smile:
Hope your daughter feels better soon x

Thank you Steph, :slight_smile: x

Evening all - just been through and pinned and tweeted all the lovely listings - Jacqueline hope you are feeling better soon - there are some horrible bugs going around. Liz - pleased to hear your training is going well. Will pick up late comers later - Maureen

http://www.pinterest.com/bluedaisyglass/folksy-april-blossoms/ Just finished pinning

All pinned, Christine I can’t pin your listing though it just shows as a large pic, I’ll pop in your shop and pin from there:)
Steph x

Thanks Steph,
Bear with me, i am still getting the hang of things and I have had a horrendous time with the internet today, it just wasn’t playing nicely at all :wink: xx