April / May Weekly Listings and Promotions 27th April - 3rd May

Welcome to the April / May Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Twitter #folksyweekly

2 Likes

This is my item. Unfortunately I am not on any social network site. Marg. x

1 Like

Marg - might be worth you thinking about a social network site? - certainly they can help you get your items seen and direct people to your folksy shop.

A quick listing from me, then off out to a craft fair (again!)

Sue x

2 Likes

have listed this custom made Tea Cosy for a Scottish customer that wanted a HIghland Cow. Was able to do pic so that it linked to my page thanks to my son as I couldn’t work out how to do it lol

3 Likes

have had help from my son and now got the posting link to page picture thing thanks for letting me know it was working Sue x

1 Like

Listed this by mistake in last weeks thread so adding it to this weeks

Pinned your lovely bag Margaret and those gorgeous earrings of yours Sue also your wonderful tea cosy Hopscotchlane. Love the little note books Steph

Lynn x

1 Like

Morning everyone, hope all is well,

Sue thanks for another weeks thread, much appreciated!
Hope today goes well fro you:)

@hopscotchlane your highland cow tea cozy is brill! I left a message on FB under your posting:)

Lovely bag marg:)

Here’s mine today
A new set of notebooks

All pinned to my usual board, Steph x

Lynn, posted at the same time as each other, I just wanted to say many thanks for your kind feedback and btw the shade of green in your bag I’m loving!
Quite into greens at the mo:))
Xx

Lynn, can’t pin your bag as it’s just the pic, however ill pop into your shop x

thanks Sue I must admit I do love it myself and I saw the fb comment thank you :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Hello everyone! I was sorting through photos since 5am this today and I manage to update my shop. Here is one of today’s listings:

Hope you like it.
Now I am off to promote your lovely makes on fb.
Have a great day
Magdalena xxxx

2 Likes

Popping back with some more notebooks…hope it’s ok?
Ooo Magdalena those little keyring pouches are fab! I’m always in awe of people who can crochet!
I’ve always wanted to crochet, tried a load of times, and failed miserably!!

check back later, steph xx

2 Likes

oh, these notebooks are fab :smiley:

My item is this pretty necklace

off to promote you steph xx

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know Steph, I’ve recified it.
Lynn x

Good morning all

Have pinned all your lovely goodies - love the notebooks Steph - Magdalena those little keyrings are gorgeous - Love the necklace Matthew.

Here’s one from me

Lynn x

2 Likes

a miniature painting

1 Like

Hiya,
Hope you are all well!
Welcome Matthew to the thread, lovely necklace!

Thanks for comments on my new notebooks and thanks for your order Magdalena :))

I have A new set of mint green notebooks today:)

Catch up on pinning later today, take care,
Steph x

1 Like

Thanks Sue, I did try fb but I couldn’t get my head round how you get people to like. Even read the f.b. for dummies, but still didn’t understand it. So I cancelled my f.b. I thought maybe a blog would be better. Will have to try harder.

Steph Love you little note books.

2 Likes

Cute little Shih Tzu embroidered Bag from me today

Maureen

1 Like

Hiya,
All pinned to here, thanks Margaret:))
Steph x