Art Chat - June

not much sunshine here lots of clouds…
waving Margaret…
Here is my listing for today

1 Like

Hi all.

Here is my listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/6677571-Pom-Pet-Critter-Bunny-With-Flower-And-Butterfly-Keyring-019-

Afternoon everyone …

It’s been a very busy week for me, lots of work and some sales, plus we have been helping a family member move home, so not much painting time but I have done a few new pieces which I’m not sure where I’m listing them yet, might be here as I only have a couple weeks left on my plus account so want to get some on here before that runs out, I am definitely not renewing, I will still keep my shop open but only with limited stock after it expires in October time …

Hope you are all having a good weekend :slight_smile:

Hazel

Absolutely gorgeous landscape Brenda, one of your best I. Think.

Interesting critters Kelly.

I’ve seen your paintings on FB Hazel, they are very pretty.

I’ve just woken from a 2 hour nap. I love Sundays! :smile:

afternoon all, phew finally all ready for exhibition, I’ll post pics tomorrow once they are on display, I have 10 going in this time 3 will be ACEO, and I have another commission so a very happy bunny today.

Lovely work everyone, gorgeous landscape Brenda and I love those bus pics Trevor.

Waving hi, :wave to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Evening all, had a lot on today, so I did a quick list and run this morning… added to my ACEO collection today:

1 Like

Great buses Trevor…reminds me of my youth…and I used to work next door to the AEC where they made the London buses…
Waving Hazel, Max and Kelly. (great pom pet critter)

1 Like

Good morning waving hi to everyone :wave: love the buses Trevor. Just listed this one

1 Like

Thanks Margaret, they are a bit different for me but fun so I might do some more in that style.

Good morning all :slight_smile: hope you all had a good weekend.

I have been busy painting teddy bears !!! I blogged about the first one yesterday which is real size, I painted it especially for our new nephew. I then had a commission to paint a mini teddy bear - for a dolls house nursery … Which was fun and a challange lol

The blog post is here if you fancy a look
http://www.artinwax.co.uk/blog/teddy-bear-painting-original-art-by-hazel-rayfield/

Morning all…great work Max…
waving Hazel…
raining here and back to cold weather again.
Hope everyone had a good weekend…it was very quiet on here…!!
Just listed this flower painting.

2 Likes

Hi all.

Great work everyone.

Here is my listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/6677858-Pom-Pet-Critter-Cat-019-

Flowers are lovely Brenda and the Pom Pom is fun Kelly.

This is what I have been up to - inspired by our travels this weekend - lots of wildflowers especially poppies around in the countryside :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6677870-Miniature-Watercolour-Framed-Sunflower-Dolls-House-Ornate-Gold-Frame

Just a quick visit …post and run for me to-day
Jeanie x

Fab poppies Hazel, I’m loving all the poppies being around at the moment.

Cute little sunflower Jeanie.

I’ve not heard of ‘Pom Pet’ Critters before Kelly, what are they made of?

Have a great day everyone :smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, just dropping in briefly during a lull in the exchange schedule - they’ve gone off to Alton Towers with the school. The poor loves are so cold, it was almost 40 degrees in Seville and my outdoor thermometer is currently reading 13 degrees brrrrr.

Super work from everyone, my fave is Max’s heron.

All the poppies are gone here, it’s been too wet and windy for them :frowning: Yours are lovely as always Hazel.

Hi all.

Thank-you Hazel. Love your poppies, so beautiful.

Jeanie, your miniature Sunflower is also beautiful.

Margaret, my critters are are made from Pom poms.

Have a great day all. :slight_smile:

Stephie, you should have gone to Specsavers, the heron is a flamingo!lol

Sorry Kelly, I didn’t realise that! Maybe I should have worked it out :blush:

My lunchtime walk was a bit wintry, needed a scarf and a hat as well as an umbrella!

Lol Margaret …

Thank you all for the poppy love. I do love painting them :slight_smile: and they are by far my best seller so why not !!!

wow, everyone has popped in while I was painting.
I did some flower paintings but I am not very happy with them…I get days when things go well and today was NOT one of them…lol
the sun has come out at last…

afternoon, lovely work everyone, gorgeous flowers Brenda
pictures are up in the gallery - they will be there now for 3 weeks so fingers crossed for lots of sales lol :smile:

3 Likes