Art Chat - June

Good morning all, pleasant day here again - it’s a list and run job for me today, off to meet a couple of my lovely cousins I haven’t seen for far too many years :slight_smile: Catch you all later, play nicely…

1 Like

Morning all…(just) …had a busy morning here and hopefully time to do some painting later…
I will be back with a listing too.
Well done on the sales Jeanie…
Lovely print Trevor…Perranporth is beautiful…as is Cornwall.

Hi Everyone,

Brenda @teabreaks really Kent was better then French Rivera & Costa Del Sol flipping heck! I know it has some lovely places but shocked it beat them two to the top spot. Wales is a lovely part of the world, done a fair bit of hiking around Wales…love the Pembrokeshire coast and Newquay for dolphin spotting. :smile:

We’ve a fair few young broods around here too Max @paperchainsandbeads …wildlife seems to bursting everywhere here at the mo. Good luck with your owl spotting!

Well done on the sales Jeanie @bluebeezy, my Mum always say’s the same about being retired…never enough hours in the day! :wink:

I finished Hubby’s pressie today, good job too as he’s working from home tomorrow morn before we head off for very long weekend for the graduation ceremony. It’s all framed & wrapped so he can’t sneak a peek. I’ll give you guys a preview as i’m not around most of next week.

Jx

2 Likes

well, I am far past retirement age…mind you, the last time I worked full time was 1971…and I STILL haven’t enough hours in the day !! Only just sat down to do my listing…been running around most of the day and tomorrow promises to be the same…sigh…
Great work Jac…love it…lol…Here is my painting for today

2 Likes

That’s brilliant Jac!

Nice beach Trevor

Pretty butterfly Brenda.

Just popping in (very) briefly so you don’t think I’ve vanished! :smile:

3 Likes

Hiya all. Waving…

Fabulous work all.

Here is my listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/6676580-An-Original-Encaustic-Art-Painting-005-

Good morning everyone, busy here too, must be the week for it! got exhibitions on Monday so trying to get organised, so far I have 10 artworks going but not sorted jewellery, books and plates yet! a bust weekend then!

Lovely work everyone, my fave is Trevors beach, I’m looking forward to a trip to Cornwall shortly :smile:

just listed these

Morning all…I have a busy day too…running around for hubby’s optician and nurse appointments…haven’t had time to paint for a couple of days…maybe tomorrow.
I’ll be back with a listing later, at least I have a stock waiting to be listed !

HI all.
Lovely butterfly Max.
Brenda have you got withdrawal symptoms?
I’ve put together some video clips of a watercolour demo I did for the class yesterday. Filmed by one of the class. It’s here https://www.facebook.com/tessaspantonartist

I did a longer one for the blog but it’s too big to go on so I may make it into 2 and see if that works.

Tessa…YES !!..lol…plans have changed not going out until later now…sigh…still no time to paint though…I will take a look at your videoclip later…lol
In the mean time, here is today’s listing

Hiya all.

https://folksy.com/items/6676870-Pom-Pet-Critter-Sunflower-With-Butterfly-Keying-017

fab work Kelly xx

Thank-you :slight_smile:

There are so many posts to catch up on, I can’t wait to have a proper look at all the new art later, but I love what I’ve seen. :smile:
I’ve been dabbling with ‘Diorama’ style art recently, here’s a snap of one of the images I came up with. I haven’t had the right lighting to photograph this properly yet though.

I seem to be busy, busy just lately…
Afternoon all…today I have a winter watercolour 7x5"

1 Like

Good morning all, was missing yesterday, problems with the diabetes and I didn’t feel too well at all, but all ok again now… Nice work everyone! Not sure about the winter snow scene Brenda, still trying to convince myself it’s summer…

I’ve a nice nostalgic transport print for you today:

1 Like

Hi all.

https://folksy.com/items/6677256-Pom-Pet-Critter-Flower-With-Face-018-

Great work Trevor and Kelly…quiet here today isn’t it !!

Bumping up our thread…where has everyone go to?

Out in the sunshine I think! :slight_smile: