Art chat thread May 2021

Kim…get painting then…lol…
Actually I have always started the art chat thread but less and less people were taking part and of course you cannot just keep posting on your own otherwise the message gets flagged up…So I didn;t start one for June…no point unless other people join in…
It doesn’t actually have to be a monthly thread, it can just be an ongoing one. Years ago we had a weekly thread and there were loads of people painting aceos etc but they have gradually disappeared, so is it worth it do you think?..we could just title it Art chat thread…what do you think?

My 2022 calendar is an affordable compilation of my recent bee and insect art work.

1 Like

Hello Brenda, and everyone thank you for asking me onto this thread totally new to Folksy I am a fulltime mixed media artist, new on this week. Blown away by the quality of the artwork on Folksy really enjoying the site as well. Any comments on my shop I would love some feedback it would be really welcome.

1 Like

love your work Tracy… @TracyButlerFineArt …my kind of art…that I cannot do but love to admire ! I am hopeless at abstract art but really love it.
Oddly I seem quite good at landscapes and Ihate them…ha ha…and dislike green even more…something very odd about that…lol…x

I wanted to get movement to the bird so I made the vegetation and pier blurred.

I am back but its a struggle, my arthritic hands are giving problems with brushes, any advice welcome.

This card has been designed using a print of my original painting
Hand made Birthday card with a kitten sleeping. - Folksy

Ahh thankyou! That’s so kind. Still new to this. xx