July Art Thread

What, no art thread? :thinking:
A nice pair of Tits.

11 Likes

Graham I tried to keep the art thread going but not enough people took part and I am only allowed 3 consecutive listings so it sort of dried up…if more people joined in, we could keep it going x

4 Likes

Not sure if wool “paintings” fit the bill but it might get the thread going :woman_shrugging:

7779365-An-abstract-felted-textured-picture-in-black-and-white-6--0

10 Likes

Hi there, just a quick look into the sad art thread. I will make an effort to get a little bit involved again.

5 Likes

thank you Marjan and Roz…I tried to keep the thread going but as I was the only one posting I just got the message after posting 3 times that I was unable to post…and so it died a natural death…even if people pop in to say Hi, we can keep it going…

6 Likes

I have some time off now, however soon to be returning to Folksy

4 Likes

It will great to see your art again Marjan and of course Roz…you know you are welcome too.
today I have a floral painting

7 Likes

I have been away for a while, but always happy to keep this lovely thread going. Love the painting Graham @GKWatercolourArt. I see it’s sold already.
Just finished this one. It’s in gouache, which is a departure for me. I will be listing it in my shop later this week. It celebrates the Cornish way of making a cream tea, with the odd reference to our deteriorating summer traffic conditions.

8 Likes

I always like to pop in now and then to see what you’re all up to…I do occasionally produce a (amateur!) painting/drawing/print but I don’t sell them in my shop. Hope you get some more newbies as well as the regulars on here to keep it going.:wink::blush:

4 Likes

yes please, DO try to keep the thread going…I wasn’t able to do it without help…
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist definitely jam first !!!..Mind you, I do have family in Devon but it has to be jam first…great painting x

6 Likes

Jam first without a doubt Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

4 Likes

Always been jam first for me too!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Haven’t noticed 5his thread before. Anyway here is a painting from me

5 Likes

Ooh, I have this drawing created in colour pencil. It’s a mash of prompts for a drawing challenge. (lol I got behind).

6 Likes

welcome @TheHedgerowArtist …lol this thread has been running for about 6 years now…
great work xx
and welcome also @Bythecrookofmyhook
…today I have an acrylic landscape

6 Likes

Just some commission work I am busy with for illustration purposes of a child’s book.
I cannot show you the whole of the painting due to my contract.

7 Likes

Beautiful painting, Brenda @teabreaks and thank you for the welcome. :purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

Oooh @Marjansart exciting! Can’t wait to see the finished piece, when you can show it. :purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I have been doing a series of original hand painted greetings cards this year…this is today’s listing

5 Likes

6 Likes

What fabulous work. The art on Folksy just seems to get better and better.

6 Likes