Art House Xmas Market 7.12.19

Hi again,

Following on from my post earlier today, here’s a little collection from yesterday’s firing. To say I’m over the moon with some of these would be an understatement😍 Most of these are new glaze combinations that I’ve been tweaking for a while. They actually look and feel even better in real life!
Some will be going to my online shops and others to the Art House Christmas Market in a couple of weeks, details at the end of this post.

I forgot to mention in my post earlier today that I’ll be donating some of the proceeds of the Christmas market to cat rescue again this year - Friends of Ferals in Sheffield who do a superb job rescuing feral cats and kittens from the streets, paying for their veterinary treatment and rehoming them.
Christmas Market
Saturday 7th December 10am-4pm
The Art House, 8 Backfields, just off Division St, Sheffield, S1 4HJ

2 Likes

I do wonder why you create a new topic everytime you want to post something about your xmas market. Do you not realise that you can simply hit reply on your original post / s and add your comment, extra information there.
Sorry but all I see when I come to the forum are at least 4 notices of your event.

I’m sorry I’m still trying to figure out folksy forums, I’m not finding it particularly user-friendly and the last thing I would want to do is irritate people which I evidently have with you so I suggest you just ignore my posts.

All the best

Ah you see, you’ve done it. You hit the Reply button. I’m just suggesting that that is what we normally do, add to a single topic rather than keep creating new ones which push other topics down the page. Not irritated, just trying to help you use the forum better and get more use from it :slight_smile:

1 Like