Christmas Market 7.12.19

I’ve been a bit quiet the last week or so as I’ve been frantically trying to to make glaze and Fire pieces ready for the Art House Christmas Market in a couple of weeks (details at the end of this post)

I had everything planned out so it wouldn’t be a last minute rush and then my chronic back disability decided to play up and after several osteopathic treatments, I’m finally getting some mobility back.

So I unloaded the kiln yesterday and I’m SO excited with some new glaze combinations. I’ll be photographing them today and can’t wait to show you. There’s another kiln load cooling down at the moment and then my third and last firing should be on Tuesday. Somehow and I don’t know quite how, I’ve actually managed to get caught up!

I got to meet some of my pottery fans in person last time I had a stall there and it was SO lovely! It would be great to see you again.

As usual I’ll be bringing along some new pieces, but something I know many of you made the most of last time, was my bargain boxes (we all love a good bargain don’t we?!) I’ve got pieces ranging from £2 to £7 so it’s a great opportunity to grab yourself a Christmas bargain. These went like hotcakes last time so get yourself there early if you can!

Christmas Market
Saturday 7th December 10am-4pm
The Art House, 8 Backfields, just off Division St, Sheffield, S1 4HJ

1 Like

Have a good one!

1 Like