August Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Thanks Carol!

Love your shop great to meet a fellow knitter!

1 Like

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

All loved and pinned etc to here. I’ve even managed to make something new (skipped the housework in favour of crafting!) Just got to get it listed and will then post. Hi to all the newbies, happy crafting.
Roz

1 Like

and here it is! I made this piece of felt some time ago and couldn’t decide what to do with it. This popped into my head this morning!

2 Likes

Morning Artisans - and thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for keeping us on track for another month - even while on holiday :sunny:

Congratulations to those who have got the sales tally started & good luck to all of us.
Welcome Grace @GraceKnitwear & Sally @LifeCovers, hope you enjoy the thread
Roz @Rozcraftz - glad your eye seems better today

I’ve started a new board for the month http://www.pinterest.com/beadstorm/delightful-august-artisans/

Off to ‘do’ Tesco now :car: :frowning:

Sue

3 Likes

Afternoon all loved to here :smile:

Sue, I’m having that bracelet, the pink one I bought from you has barely left my wrist since it arrived, and I love this one too! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Carol. :smile:
Waving @GraceKnitwear and @LifeCovers - Welcome!

Annelee xx

Thanks Margaret @Louisa15. The blue crystals are a lovely shade. Will try to get it in the post today

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - a sale the get me started for the month please

2 Likes

There’s no hurry to post it Sue, the offices are closed over the weekend anyway and it will be something to look forward to next week! :smile:

Thank you @lizdyson for a second parcel that arrived today :smiley: - its like Christmas in this house Rx

OK Margaret @Louisa15 will leave it for a day or two! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Afternoon Artisans, and welcome to new faces Sally @LifeCovers and Grace @Grace Knitwear - gorgous items

Natalie, I have a sale to add for August :-))) thanks Diane @dianesdecoupage

Here is mine to kick of the new month

Carol xx

1 Like

If anyone is on google+ there is a Folksy community

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol x

1 Like

all caught up and pinned to here.

I am having a non crafting day - the house was desperate for some tlc and my daughters bedroom needed mucking out :slight_smile: we may be some time !

Welcome along to the new daily listers.

5 Likes

Sorry, I haven’t got anything new to list - well, I have, but I haven’t managed to get my act together with taking new pics yet. I only work part time - I just don’t know how you all manage with full time jobs or small children to look after. I am in awe of you. Here’s a pretty relist though - and these are still 50% off at just £1.18 for 50

http://folksy.com/items/654632-50-x-Small-Lucite-Bellflowers-Fire-Mix

@cariadcrafts11, Carol, your card just fell into my basket - I love your work.

@DeborahJonesJewellery, Deborah, it’s lovely to see how my beads use used and your bracelet is fabulous - I love that stone it is so pretty.

Hello to all the new faces.

@Glehcar, Rachel, I have sent you a message.

I’m on an early start in the morning, and find it difficult to get on on a Saturday as OH usually has all sorts of jobs lined up for us, but I will try and get back Sunday afternoon, if not before.

Well done on sales, everyone.

Liz
x

2 Likes

Whoops - I was one of the silly billys that got the wrong thread - I was still in July - now got myself sorted and listed over here on August Artisans - Roz @Rozcraftz - that eye sounded painful - hope it feels better today - welcome aboard to Grace @GraceKnitwear and Sally @LifeCovers - will be back later to catch up again - Maureen

Thank you all so much for the welcome. All caught up and pinned to here.

1 Like

Good afternoon Artisans,

Just catching up on all the posts already today. Lovely items as usual…

a ‘tea’ themed card from me…

Jeanie x

1 Like