August Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Phew, think I have sorted through all the comments and have added the sales so far! Please let me know if I have missed any!

Happy August summer sale dancing for you all!

Roz, hope you are feeling better!

Another beach day today!, Simon coming out from a swim!

Natalie x

5 Likes

Lovely photos Natalie, looks like you are having a fab time X

1 Like

Yes thank you, having a lovely time!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Good evening Artisans! and a big hello to all the newbies :smile:

Well done to those of you who already have sales, I’ve had one though not on here :smile:

Roz @Rozcraftz hope your eye gets better soon.

My first listing for August…

Lin

5 Likes

Good evening… nice day at market, despite the rain.
Caught up and loved to here.
A relist
http://folksy.com/items/3029010-Rainbow-Cowl

1 Like

My first time posting a photograph lol!
Just listed this lickle ickle canvas earlier today :0)
Checking out other folks new listings…
Becky xx

4 Likes

Love your shop :0) . What a great range of jewellery you’ve got! Xx

Very pretty, and love the colour xx

1 Like

Evening everyone! Welcome to all the lovely new listers! So lovely to have you joining in this month.

All caught up to here - got three poorly children now (only one more to go for the full set!)

Off to watch some of the Commonwealth Games with my hubby now. Hope to catch up again later on.

All clicked and admired to here.

Jacqueline x

Oh no @JAustenJewelleryDesign I do hope your children get better soon. Look after yourself. Rachel

All pinned, tweeted and loved - see you all tomorrow - night night - Maureen

Thank you Rachel - I hope to too. Not feeling 100% myself, so looking after them all isn’t easy going I am afraid. Fingers crossed they feel better tomorrow.

Thank you Margaret @Louisa15 for your lovely comments about my necklace today. I am glad you like it.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Evening Artisans, oh I never thought of myself as an artisan before.

Still no listing from me but I did get some making done today so will get things photographed tomorrow and have something to show tomorrow. I never thought I’d be so happy to have a rainy day during the school holidays hehe

All loved and stuff to here.

Hi Artisans :grinning:

Its raining cats and dogs here :laughing: I’ve just noticed a barrage of snails heading down the garden path. I hope that copper tape works on my flower pots.
I’m working up the listings pinning and loving back to front tonight.

I just have a relist today. I didn’t get around to taking any pictures of new stock. Its been abit hectic :blush:

Have a great weekend
Karen :cake:

2 Likes

Thats a really cute keyring karen
X

1 Like

Thank you Ellie :laughing:

Karen :cake:

Hi All,

Pinned and loved to here.

@Glehcar Got home this evening to find your parcel waiting for me, and I just love it. Thank you so much for the book, it is just quirky and lovable.
@NOfkantsCurios You have such a good looking son, the world is his oyster.

Annelee xx

1 Like

Thanks Rebecca @TheHandmadeMoon!
Just had a visit to your lovely shop - loving the canvasses :smile:

Natalie your son is very handsome! Great photos! :smile:

Oh dear Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - hope you’re all feeling better soon
A little bit envious of those who are having rain - I’ve been out for a belated birthday meal, come home and it’s roasting. Think I need to wallow in a cold bath.

Up to date to here. Hopefully will get some new photos taken tomorrow and get some listings drafted as we’re away for a couple of days next week.