August Artisans Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

I am starting out on the August Artisans daily challenge for the first time. I think this is going to be a challenging month its only the 1st and I am running late. My first two items listed for august.

2 Likes

A relist for me to start the month:

Will read through and click/pin in the morning. Here’s to a great month!

1 Like

Good morning fellow Artisans,

http://folksy.com/items/6457761-Earrings-Buttons-Sequins-Summer-Cerise-Blue-Free-UK-P-P

Wishing you all a happy day :smile:

2 Likes

Morning all, I’m taking this seriously! Here’s my new listing for today. I’ve really enjoyed seeing all your new makes and hearing your news. I hope to get to know you all better over the coming month(s).

4 Likes

Morning. Think the sleepover boys are making up for lack of sleep. It’s still quiet up there. I have time to list without multitasking.

1 Like

Morning all. The eye seems to have repaired itself without the need for medical intervention! - sigh of relief!

New listing today is a wet felting kit. I have often been asked at craft fairs if I do kits for my pictures so decided I’d give it a try!

2 Likes

Love this little kit Roz @Rozcraftz but wondering whether showing the actual picture might be better as the main one (although I understand why you show the actual kit).

Was thinking the same. Was concerned people may not realise it was a kit but have made collage showing final picture and kit now so off to edit !

Any better?

Or would this one be better?

1 Like

I prefer the first and yes, much better.

1 Like

Good morning Arties!
A relist from me

2 Likes

First one defo

1 Like

Good morning Artisans (I nearly said lions!)

It’s much cooler here today. We had heavy rain last night but it’s just a bit dull here now, much more suited to me as I don’t like the heat. It also means the pooch can have a longer walk too. Hubs is working this morning but only till 12 so not too bad and you can’t turn down double pay. Still working on the 2nd batch of mittens for the knitwear company. Last time I had all 10 pairs made within a week, I’ve had this batch for a week and only made 8 mittens - another 12 to go.

Today I have a matching beret hat and scarf - if any of you are brave enough to wear such a bright colour :smiley:

http://folksy.com/items/6485071-Hand-knitted-ladies-scarf-in-bright-green

Carol x

1 Like

Morning ,I will have to have a big catch up after turnaround , the page wouldn’t load for me last night.

Here is today’s offering , they go well with yesterdays bracelet.

1 Like

Morning all today’s offering is this butterfly cuff. http://folksy.com/items/6496393-Leather-Butterfly-Cuffs-Handmade-Leather-Orangy-Red-Butterfly-Wrist-Cuff-

Morning,

Sorry you have poorly babes @JAustenJewelleryDesign - hope all better very soon

We have rain here too, but nice and gentle :-)) I even stood out in it , it was such a lovely change from the hot and humid!!!

Here is mine

Carol xx

Natalie, please add 1 sale to my tally, a big thanks to Liz:-)))

A new vase

Morning Artisans - hope you all have a lovely weekend. I have a hangover - I had a single gnt last night and have woken with the head from hell - serves me right for drinking on a friday night lol

Rachel

2 Likes

Morning Artisans,

My listing for today.

@Rozcraftz I too prefer the first, but you could perhaps draw more attention to the fact that it is a kit by changing the emphasis of the item title. Perhaps something like “Craft Kit - Make your own Wet Felting Picture of Grazing Sheep” - not sure if that’s too long, but you get my drift. It is coincidentally something that I have been giving some thought to over the last week on my kits and I’m busy changing my packaging and titles.

3 Likes

Thank Sue :0) xx

1 Like

I love your kits annysgifts - great idea for party bags, and great value too xx