August Weekly listings and promotions 17th - 23rd August

http://folksy.com/items/6505706-Novelty-Yarn-Selection-Speciality-Fibres-Haberdashery-Sparkle-collage-Embellish-

Selection of Autumn colours… Jeanie x

Loving all the little Christmas tree decorations and those hearts are beautiful @KBCreations
I have pinned everyone and loved you all.

Yet another carpet

Shirley x

2 Likes

Mornin all - pinned and loved all your goodies - great hearts KB - your suffolk puffs are so cute Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - colourful yarns @bluebeezy - gorgeous colours in the mini carpet Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns
Lynn x

1 Like

One of our best creations

1 Like

Morning all, clicked through to here. Love the Christmas decs @EileensCraftStudio!

An original illustration from me, a beautiful blue and yellow macaw parrot.

Thanks,

1 Like

Morning everyone - hope you’re OK.
Welcome Jenefer

Lovely items, all loved & pinned - another fab carpet Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns

A new necklace from mme

1 Like

Thank you Lynn :smile:

Pretty flame bracelet Yokoloco

Love the parrot Kelly

Pretty necklace Sue

I have a new Crochet Hook Tidy with complete set of contents

1 Like

All pinned and loved to here.
A more subtle version of yesterday’s carpet

Shirley x

1 Like

Morning all - have pinned and loved all your gorgeous goodies - pretty bracelet Jenefer - loving the parrot Kelly - gorgeous necklace Sue - love the crochet hook tidy Eileen - beautiful colours in the gorgeous mini rug Shirley.
Here’s one from me

Lynn x

1 Like

Lovely colours in that blanket Lynn @erkinwald
I have loved and pinned it

Something from my main shop today, Vintage Embroidery ipad mini clutch bag

Shirley x

2 Likes

Hiya,
Just popping in to let you all know, Cameron is know a very happy teenager!!
He got his grades he wanted, and passed all!
He has already signed up with two collages, one was to study music , which originally was going to be his first choice, but then he decided on another college to do Alevel maths and physics, which had become his first choice, depending on grades, so know he’s happy in the knowledge he can do this…phew!
There’s meetings set up for all students next week to discuss grades and subjects etc so we will see what happens then.
Now we’ll be shopping in Sunday for treat…new newcastle strip!
Roz @Rozcraftz congratulations to you all…well done :smiley:
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios hope your son gets what he’s wanting too, they must all be the same Cameron wanted to go on his own then meet his mates :smiley:
Sorry for going on, back later, Steph x

Now I know what I’ve done…this was meant for the daily thread and I thought I had gremlins in the works, when I went back on the daily thread and couldn’t see it!!..lol
ah well all done now, pop back later for catch up and to pin, Steph xx

5 Likes

Decided to re-list this lovely Table Decoration.

2 Likes

So pleased your son has the grades he wanted Steph @StephShortSupplies
I remember what a stressful time it is for all.

Shirley x

That’s great news @StephShortSupplies Hope he gets into the college he wants.

Pauline

Great news Steph @StephShortSupplies so glad you son has got the grades he was hoping for.
Have pinned and loved your goodies - your ipad mini clutch is so pretty Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns - gorgeous table decoration Pauline @PaulinesCrafts.
Here’s one from me

Lynn x

2 Likes

Morning - great news about Cameron’s results Steph @StephShortSupplies & pleased he is able to do what he wants for this next stage.

Lovely items - love the ipad cover Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns. Such delicate colours.
If the weather continues getting colder we’ll all be after one of your lovely headbands Lynn @erkinwald!

New earrings from me

Going to be asking the usual favour again this week please - would someone be good enough to start the new thread for us on Sunday please? I’ve got a 3 day event this weekend - fortunately it’s in a big craft tent so I don’t need to worry about my own gazebo this time!

Sue x

I’ve relisted this crochet flower brooch

Sue you link to the ear rings didn’t work so here it is

Lynn great head band loving the colour
Pauline stunning table Christmas table centre
Steph get news about your son :smile:

2 Likes

Morning!
Thanks so much for your very kind comments on Cameron’s results. :blush:
Back to normal today he’s been getting a telling off for the usual teenage mess!!..lol

I’ll start the thread Sue @BeadstormJewellery no bother, hope it goes ok this weekend!
Steph x

1 Like

Thanks Steph @StephShortSupplies x