August Weekly listings and promotions 17th - 23rd August

Welcome to the August Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

Thank you for starting this weeks thread :smile:

1 Like

All pinned and loved - Eileen l love the little bag.
I’ve listed this
http://folksy.com/items/6267731-Ski-Band-Head-Band-Ear-Warmers-Adults-Sea-Green
Lynn x

Hiya,
Thanks Lynn @erkinwald for starting us off.
Here’s mine today

Steph xx

1 Like

All loved and pinned to here.

Another mini carpet

Shirley x

1 Like

Evening & thanks Lynn @erkinwald for starting the thread for us.

Lovely items, all clicked, pinned & loved. I love your miniatures Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns

Bit of a disastrous day for me - started setting up at my fair today, but the wind got so strong I was worried that I’d lose the gazebo or it would break, so did a hasty pack up and came home! Think I should have just stayed in bed for a couple more hours!

Hopefully I’ll have a new listing tomorrow

Sue x

So sorry about your fair Sue @BeadstormJewellery

Shirley x

1 Like

Morning all - have pinned a loved your goodies - great little note books Steph @StephShortSupplies another stunning mini carpet Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns, they really are gorgeous.
Sorry to hear the weather was so bad for you Sue @BeadstormJewellery
A listing from me
http://folksy.com/items/6504951-Button-Necklace-Chocolate-Ripple
Lynn x

1 Like

Morning everyone!
Hope all is well,
Lovely items so far today.
Sue @BeadstormJewellery sorry about the weekend :(( hopefully better weather a next one, do you have anymore planned?

A new card and a special offer Pk of Xmas cards from me today. I only have two packs of the Xmas cards ready to go, trying to get organised…lol!

Back later to pin, as it’s not working at the mo.
Steph x
Whoops just realised I’m signed in as my other shop, best change :blush:

1 Like

http://folksy.com/items/6504983-Craft-Supplies-Novelty-Yarn-Fibres-Haberdashery-Embellishments-Collage-Sparkle-

Embellishments for your craft projects??

1 Like

lovely warm chunky ear warmer
Pretty notebooks
amazing design on the mini rug reminds me of Persian silk rugs
Sorry about your Fair Sue and I don’t blame you packing up due to the wind sensible decision.
Great chocolate ripple necklace.

Here is mine this morning

1 Like

Got my other shop hat on today
Another Victorian Book fabric book cover

Off to love and pin all your lovely stuff.

Shirley x

3 Likes

All pinned and loved and thank you for the mini carpet love.

The Persian Medallion one is based on an original silk Persian carpet @EileensCraftStudio.
I saw it in the Victoria & Albert museum many years ago and photographed it.

Shirley x

1 Like

Just catching up with pinning etc - great items as always.

Many thanks for your sympathies about my fair. I don’t think I’d said how great the first day was, so over the two days I was extremely happy. Plus I was bowled over by the helpfulness of my friend next to me. She arrived much later and had hardly started setting up herself before she was helping me try to manage the gazebo then pack away. I’ve not known her long and only met her from doing fairs but she was so lovely it put a positive slant on the day.

Steph @StephShortSupplies - still got a few outdoor ones to go this year - next weekend is within a big robust craft marquee so I don’t need to worry about my gazebo, but some decent weather would be good for getting people along.

Off to get some photos taken x

1 Like

A re-list today, with improved photos

Sue x

1 Like

pinned up to here

Shirley I just went through some photo’s I took a couple of years at the V&A. I have a very bad photo of that rug taken on my mobile phone. No wonder it said Persian to me :smile:) Great minds think alike as I thought what a great cross stitch pattern it would make.

1 Like

Morning all - have pinned and loved and your gorgeous goodies - loving the cards Steph @stephshortstationery - wonderful yarns Jeanie @bluebeezy - pretty Xmas dec Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - striking book cover Shirley @WhimsyWooDesigns - fab earrings Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Here’s one from me

Lynn x

I did chart it as a cross stitch or tapestry pattern Eileen @EileensCraftStudio , but needless to say I have not actually attempted to stitch it!
Would probably take years, it took me about 6 months just to chart it. That was a few years ago and when I had finished the chart I couldn’t face the stitching!
So this is the next best option. LOL

Shirley x

Original illustration from me, beautiful items on here.

1 Like

@Shirley that’s what put me off really the complexity of the design.
pinned to here

2 Likes