August Weekly listings and promotions 10th - 16th August

Hope you don’t mind me starting this off Sue I know you’re at the canal festival today.

Welcome to the August Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!

1 Like

Thanks very much Lynn for starting us off.

Weather forecast is awful for today - rain & strong winds, so decided not to go today, as have most stall holders. I don’t think my gazebo would survive if it’s as bad as the forecast!

A new bracelet from me

Sue x

3 Likes

So pretty Sue and have pinned it to my august board

I’ve a re list as I’m trying to sort out my Christmas items

good morning

Just caught up on last week’s thread - faved and pinned
and just done today’s so far. All clicked, faved and pinned to various pinterest boards.
Eileen yours is pinned to my Purple board

Here is my listing for today

2 Likes

Morning all - have pinned your lovely goodies on this board http://www.pinterest.com/erkinwald/folksy-july-august-september/
love the bracelet Sue beautiful colours - Eileen lovely stocking decorations and gorgeous hot water bottle cover -
loving the fabric on your book cover Shirley
here’s one from me
http://folksy.com/items/6499441-Ear-Warmers-Ski-Band-Head-Band-Adults-Purple
Lynn x

2 Likes

Bit new to this but will be off to make a new board on Pinterest and share all your lovely pieces!..Hope you like my ‘Home Sweet Home’ Kit!

http://folksy.com/items/6299161-Home-Sweet-Home-Cross-Stitch-Kit-Maggie-Gee-Needlework-Studio

2 Likes

Off to like, pin, tweet one above me now.

3 Likes

Hiya everyone,
Hope you are all well!
Fingers crossed for a good sales week!!

Thanks for the start of a new thread…Lynn and Sue xx
Welcome to the thread magpie @MaggieGeeNeedleworkStudio, loving the sampler :smiley:

Here’s mine today

Some more little notebooks

All pinned and loved to here! Steph xx

1 Like

Hi Maggie @MaggieGeeNeedleworkStudio and welcome. Love the kit.

Just catching up after a rather disjointed day. Daughter had a 5 am start at work, so I was awake making sure she got up and then couldn’t get back to sleep. I thought of you Steph @stephshortstationery being up at that time so often - don’t know how you manage it.
Had a spur of the moment lunch out with my daughter which was lovely.
I seem to have been plagued by people phoning wanting to sell me things today - I do find it irritating and intrusive when I’m trying to get on with things.

Back with a listing tomorrow

Sue x

Hi everyone

Have pinned from above :slight_smile:

I’m promoting my Brizzle tote which has Bristol phrases screen printed in a lovely font onto a fair trade eco tote.

C x

All pinned and loved - Hi Mags @MaggieGeeNeedleworkStudio that’s a beautiful cross stitch kit - Roz your scarf is just gorgeous - lovely note books Steph - great bag @CarryStuff.
I’ve added this
http://folksy.com/items/6500297-Knitted-Hat-Adults-Pink
Lynn x

1 Like

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all well,

Thanks sue @BeadstormJewellery for your thoughts so early in the am …lol
Another early one this morning :sleepy:
I normally start to feel it by a Wednesday but then I have to start again on a Saturday…still enjoy it though !!
I totally agree with those type of calls, I get them round about the same time everyday …grr

As always thanks Lynn @erkinwald btw your lovely heart brooch was on the front page the other day…sorry forgot to mention then :blush:

Here’s mine today

Check back later, Steph xx

2 Likes

All pinned and loved Steph @stephshortstationery - and thanks for the heads up on my heart brooch I missed that - unfortunately it was marked as sold but no payment forthcoming so it’s back residing in my shop.
Lynn x
Added to say heart brooch now paid for so no longer in my shop.

1 Like

Pinned up to here.

Loving the purple hat and ear warmers, Shirley thank you and your purple boar is fantastic I love it.
Your book cover is brilliant.
Welcome Maggie great cross stitch kit, I do love cross stitch.
Pretty scarf Roz
Stephie love your little note books
Yikes Sue that’s far too early, hope you’ve recovered your lost sleep now and I know what you mean about spam telephone calls. I’m on the telephone preference service thingie so I don’t get quite as many as I used to. I tend thought to not answer my phones I let the go to answer machine. Occassionally when I’m expecting a call and it’s turns out to be ‘one of those’ I simply say," telephone preferrence service so remove my number from your list forthwith" then hang up.
Fun bag Carry Stuff

I have relisted these expired Christmas Knitted humbug decorations

1 Like

Thank you so much!xxx

Evening everyone & welcome Carry @CarryStuff. Great bag!
Glad your customer returned & paid for the brooch Lynn @erkinwald

New earrings from me today

Sue x

1 Like

Lots of lovely stuff on here. I need to have a catch up.

A new polka dot kindle paperwhite cover from me.

Will go and fave and pin now.

Shirley x

2 Likes

Morning all - pinned and loved - fun little humbugs Eileen - oh! Sue your earrings are lovely, I has a earring weakness - love the vibrancy of your paperwhite cover Shirley.
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn x

1 Like

Thanks for the Kindle cover love Lynn.

Everyone has now been faved and pinned to at least one of my Pinterest Boards

Shirley x