Card and Papercraft Weekly Listings, September 28th-October 4th 2015

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - ‘Shades of Autumn’! - the colours are starting to look absolutely gorgeous .

• but as usual, anything will do

Good luck guys - lets make this a record week !!
Steph xx

Hiya all! Carol @cariadcrafts11 if you’re reading this I’m sure I speak for everyone on this thread, sending you thoughts of a speedy recovery and hope you are doing ok and feeling a lot better, get well soon …you’re a miss ! :bouquet::bouquet:

Thanks so much for all the contributions last week some absolutely stunning creations! Let’s keep it up for this week…eh??:wink:
I love the colours of Autumn it always amazes me that shades so rich can be found in nature and not mixed on a pallet.
Here’s mine today,

Autumnal wool, have a good Monday all and see you later, Steph xx

1 Like

My Autumn inspired card

Andrea
xx

Harvest themed card selection…

Jeanie x

Autumn leaf!
https://folksy.com/items/6556322-Blank-greeting-card-Autumn-leaf-

Hiya all!
Sorry wasn’t here yesterday just don’t know where the day goes from getting up to going back to bed…lol!

Where’s everyone this week, maybe I haven’t chosen a good theme​:disappointed::disappointed:
Lovely listings though!

Here’s mine today I think these gingerbread men are showing plenty of autumnal shades, see y’all later

Steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/6680563-Flower-note-card-free-uk-p-p

Hiya all!

Autumn…and Xmas colours😉 From me today,
Just opened a Xmas section in supply shop here’s the first

Steph x

Hiya all!
Hope you all have a great weekend planned😉
Here’s my offering today

See you all later Steph xx

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - ‘Stars’

• but as usual, anything will do

Good luck guys - lets make this a record week !!
Steph xx