Card and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 6/6/16 - 12/6/16

Dear all

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask

The theme for this week is ‘rainbows’. I think it must be the sun we’ve been having over the last few weeks which made me think of all things colourful! So hopefully the theme will suit us all, one way or another.
Remember though, anything will do. Lets just keep this thread busy
Let’s see all those colours☀️😎

steph X

Morning everyone!
Hope you’ve all had a nice weekend, thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for last week, it was a great theme and very busy xx
Can you tell by the theme it’s sunny in the north east today…lol!
Here’s my offering to start us off and enjoy your Monday Steph xx

Loads of rainbow colours

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Ok so I’m going a little bit ‘off piste’ with this one, as it’s not a card it’s a canvas BUT the rainbow part is watercolour paper so hopefully it still counts!

1 Like

We haven’t had much sunshine until this weekend but plenty of grey cold drizzle :frowning:
I have quite a few colourful cards in my shop but thought I’d start the week with a rainbow

1 Like

Afternoon

Another sunny day and very hot. Glad the sun has finally reached you all especially Steph @stephshortstationery - many many thanks for starting the thread today, great theme, looking forward to seeing all the bright rainbowy colours

Thank you for all your support last week, yes, its good to see the thread so busy

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Happy Monday, it’s lovely and sunny here in Berkshire today, hope it lasts.

Well, I haven’t any rainbow cards, but this card has lots of rainbowy colours :slight_smile:

Lots of different colours…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Morning

Another lovely sunny day :sunny: hope everyone is enjoying similar

More rainbows

Carol xx

No more actual rainbows in my shop but this one has lots of rainbow colours on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya all!
Weather lovely and warm this morning but it’s increasingly looking thundery :open_mouth:
Great listings btw, loads of rainbows!
Here’s mine today a new set of birthday themed flags
Have a nice evening all, Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6864083-Card-Shapes-Birthday-Themed-Flags-Bunting-100pk

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Lots of colours in this card…

Jeanie x

Morning

Lovely selection so far

Overcast today and a bit fresher, good for getting on with jobs, ironing next !!!

Here is mine for today

lots of colours on this one

Carol xx

1 Like

Rainbow deckchair stripes in this Fathers day card x

1 Like

Morning all!
Sorry I was missing yesterday, just one of those days!
Here’s mine today a new set of gingham tulips in a rainbow of colours
See you all later Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6864814-Card-Shapes-Gingham-Tulips-100pk-Flower-Shapes-For-Craft

Afternoon

Another beautiful day - hope everyone is enjoying it too

Hope you are feeling better Steph @stephshortstationery - and thank you for keeping the thread going this next week while we take a lil break in Norfolk

Here is my final offering on this subject - not sure if we will have a decent connection on hols :-((

Enjoy the rest of the week

Carol xx

Just popping in with one of my cartoon cards. I haven’t done any for ages.

Hi all!
Weather not nice😠
No probs Carol @cariadcrafts11 have alovely time. X
Here’s my rainbow offering today and have a nice Friday evening , Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6865278-Card-Shapes-Dots-and-Spots-Tulips-100pk-Flower-Hand-Punched-shapes

1 Like

hope everyone is having a good weekend …another cartoon card from me today

Hiya all!
Hope you are all ok!
Thanks so much for all lovely listings this week, great to see and great for keeping the thread up there!
A new theme tomorrow so best get my thinking cap on!
Hope you have a lovely holiday Carol @cariadcrafts11 plenty of tea,cake,and relaxation :yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So my last for this week pretty poppies and see you all tomorrow, Steph xx

My last one for this week…

Jeanie x