Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 20/26 June 2016

Hi there everybody,

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask

The theme for this week is ‘the weather’ seems appropriate as we are having such erratic weather
Remember though, anything will do.

Let’s see how creative we all are

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Morning

Well another week again, I hope this theme is good for us all.

Jeanie @thecardjeanie - we were staying in north norfolk at Old Hunstanton, somewhere we hadnt stayed before and it was really lovely. You are so lucky to live in that county

We have started the day with rain, but lets hope it clears up later.

Carol xx

1 Like

I have just painted this cartoon Thank you Teacher card

1 Like

Well we’ve got the rain but hoping we get the sun for a rainbow later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya all!
Lovely to see you back Carol @cariadcrafts11 so pleased you had a good time, just what you needed!
Thanks for starting this week with a great theme, and for a change we have lovely sunshine in the north east…hoorah!! And it’s warm!
So here’s a new one from me, with the sunshine in mind, see you all later on Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6869503-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade-Card

1 Like

I live in Norwich Carol @cariadcrafts11 but I go to Old Hunstanton every couple of weeks as there is a craft shop there that stocks my cards. It is indeed a lovely place. They do a mean bacon sandwich in the beach hut there too!!!

My contribution for today…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Wow we were staying just round the corner in Sea Lane and we love that craft shop. Always get tempted. We didnt try the beach hut but heard the scampi n chips too were to die for. Hope to be back next year xx

Hi everyone, it’s hot sunny weather from me (obviously nothing like the weather we have at the moment :slight_smile: )

Here’s my contribution…

Jeanie x

1 Like

I’m sure I spy snow on top of the mountains :slight_smile:

1 Like

Evening

Sooo sorry so late. Appointment this morning for OH, and meet up with my bessie mate, cuppa and catch up

Here is mine for today. Having just been in Norfolk, there are fields of red poppies and this reminds me of holiday time

Carol xx

1 Like

These birds look tp be basking in some sunshine x

1 Like

Evening again

Another busy day here. Gym first thing. Cleaned house, then more sorting, another load for charity shops. Where does it all come from and why do we keep so much stuff !!! Feels good tho

Hope everyone is ok, seems very quiet on here today

Here is mine

On the Saturday, whilst on our hols, we watched a wedding at the local church
Carol xx

1 Like

Very late in the day, but here’s today’s;

Morning!
Still nice and sunny here…woo Hoo!
Straight back into it eh Carol @cariadcrafts11 …lol😝 X
I’ve some Daisy tags to show today,
Enjoy your day all, Steph xx

Very vague this one but there is an embrella in there somewhere…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Afternoon

Sorry been awol again, yes Steph, straight back into it. Well house going on the market very soon, but we are getting there.

Shopping yesterday and looking after friends little Westie dog whilst they had a day out. Nice rest for us, and nice doggie walking.

Here is mine for today

One for the village fete, always reminds me of summer.

Carol xx

Hope everyone is ok especially after all the EU dramas!!!

Afternoon

Well we have lovely sunshine, YAY, but been doing odd jobs and more sorting, getting there !!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends

can only play on the swing when it is sunny :sunny:

Carol xx

Hi everyone,
Sorry for missing yesterday!

Glad you’re working your way through Carol @cariadcrafts11 X
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6604760-Label-Style-Message-Tags-Scalloped-Ovals-Handmade-with-Love-100pk

https://folksy.com/items/6604760-Label-Style-Message-Tags-Scalloped-Ovals-Handmade-with-Love-100pk

Enjoy your evening Steph xx

Morning all!
Hope you’ve all got good weather today!
Quite nice here but it does keep clouding over
Well another week nearly over, many thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 X
so here’s mine for today and see you all on the new thread tomorrow , Steph X