Card and Papercraft Weekly Thread 12/9/16 - 18/9/16

Hiya all!

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.
The theme for this week is, not to quote the famous hymn or anything! , :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but
’ All Creatures Great and Small’

Remember though, anything will do, so let’s see what you creative lot come up with.

Thanks Steph x

1 Like

Morning!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for last week great theme and v.busy X

We’ve got sunshine today and apparently the temp is set to rise tomorrow!
Oh been out since 5am with his camera, headed off up to Bamburgh on the Northumberland coast, he’s probably seen a few creatures great and small!..lol!
Here’s mine today and I look forward to seeing your fab offerings :green_heart:
Steph X

1 Like

Great choice of theme Stephanie :slight_smile: Very bright and beautiful weather here this morning, and I’ve got all my September customer orders finished so get chance to make what I want to :smiley:

1 Like

Morning

Sunny start but gone cloudy now

Great theme, will search and see what I have got!!!

So here goes

a cute teddy!!

Carol xx

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hi everone! another great theme Steph :slight_smile:

The bear I shared yesterday was the ‘great’ and today’s butterfly is the ‘small’ :smile:

1 Like

Butterflies small beautiful creatures

https://folksy.com/items/6895856-Butterfly-gift-tags

https://folksy.com/items/6891066-Butterfly-and-flower-gift-tags

1 Like

Hiya all!
Thanks so much for all your fab work so far X
Here’s mine today Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6879919-Engagement-Card-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

1 Like

Evening

Lovely selection so far

Had a very tense day yesterday, my sister donated her kidney to my brother. All done keyhole surgery. My brother had pioneering surgery in Oxford using Da Vinci robotic surgery. Nailbiting time but happy to report both up and sitting in chairs today. Phew!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi all!
Sorry I’m late,
Carol @cariadcrafts11 hope your sis and brother are still doing ok and each getting stronger xx

Cam had an interview today, at matalan just for temp Xmas staff but it’s something while he’s at uni , which he starts on Monday . He finds out at the weekend whether he’s been successful or not. …fingers X

Here’s mine today

Steph xx

Pleased to here your sister and brother are doing ok @cariadcrafts11.

Mine for today ;

A bit late today, been busy sorting out my stuff for a craft fair this Saturday

My daughter’s favourite bird (I would say favourite creatures but then her bunnies might sulk :slight_smile: )

https://folksy.com/items/6709876-Bulldog-christmas-cards-Pack-of-6-

Hiya !
Hope you are all well X
Mine today,

Steph x

Afternoon

What a lovely day again, but believe going to go colder tomorrow, well see eh?

Thank you @DaisyWings, my sister is going home today, has done really well, my brother will be in for a few more days but is also doing really well. Has been walking, got pink cheeks and his legs have lost all the swelling and lost 7kg fluid. Great news

Here is mine for today, sorry was missing yesterday, way too much going on !!!

Carol xx

4 Likes

The weatherman on breakfast TV has just mentioned it’s a harvest moon tonight so I thought this one appropiate :slight_smile: :full_moon::wolf:

Craft fair tomorrow so need to finish a few projects and sort out my stuff x

1 Like

Morning

Well they did get the weather forecast right, we have had rain but nothing like the flooding and power cuts elsewhere. Hope everyone is Ok and not affected too much

My sister is home now, glad to get back to her own bed and my brother is due out today, staying in a flat in Oxford (he lives in Wiltshire and too far to travel 3 times a week at first ) so all looking good

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like