Card and Papercrafts Weekly Monday Thread 15/1/18 - 21/1/18

Hi All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘colours of winter’

Please interpret this any way you wish to, but as always, if you don’t have anything that fits the bill, anything will be ok, just be good to see all your work

Look forward to seeing all your ‘cool/cold’ creations. Steph :wink:

Morning all!
It’s took me ages to get this thread started , don’t know if it’s my iPad or the gremlins but my page was keep reloading and saying there’s a problem …tech love it and hate it !

Anyway, another Monday morning and already half way through January , which I’m pleased about …I hate it. I’m quite pleased Mother’s Day and Easter are early this year though.

Hope the threads topic is ok, as we are still seeing wintery weather and January is quite a cold month, if not the coldest.

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for last week, it was great, such a busy week. Well done Carol too, for your pen and ink drawing cards , they are fab and all hand drawn amazing…such talent :heart_eyes:
So here’s mine for today I’m still pushing my Xmas sale 40% off

Steph x

Morning Steph and everyone, great theme, it’s so cold here, although the sun’s trying to peep through. :slight_smile:

Looked for my only wintery card and it’s out of stock, good job I looked, have to get printing. So here’s my blackbird, cause I think he’s feeling a bit cold.

Afternoon

Brrrrr certainly the right theme for this week, cold and forecast is getting colder. Get your thermals out!!!

Thanks Steph for your kind comments, just enjoy the medium

Here is my latest, the colours are very ‘cool’

Carol xx

1 Like

This is mine today, there is 20% off now

Warm winter colours in this card…

Jeanie

Hand embroidered book mark, lovely flowers and a butterfly

1 Like

Morning, well this is a kind of take on winter in that lots of people have colds, flu and stuff in winter and need a get well card :slight_smile:

This is one of my new collection of Eco cards listed yesterday;
https://folksy.com/items/7092653-Get-Well-Soon-Eco-Friendly-Card

Winter coats and hats in this card…

Jeanie x

Evening

Hope everyone is ok and not suffering from the cold weather. Very cold and breezy today, just one little flurry of snow but nothing else.

I am showing another of my pen and ink, not a lot to do with winter tho!!! just need to look out of the window lol

Carol xx

Hi all!
Winter blue flowers from me today,
Hope everyone is well and staying warm, it’s freezing in the north east!
https://folksy.com/items/6145371-Collage-Design-Open-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade-Card

Steph x

Afternoon

Cold here too Steph no snow, just a very cold wind.

Still did yoga this morning and that certainly warmed us up lol and cleaning this afternoon, so absolutely roasting now!!!

Love your collage card Steph @stephshortstationery, very pretty

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi,

I have just listed these cards in my shop. Im afraid they are not wintery at all but quite bright and cheery. :grin:

1 Like

Hi everyone, here’s someone who loves the cold - a nice furry Polar Bear, hunting for fish. He’s also available as a greetings card and I also have the original artwork in the shop at the moment! :slight_smile:

Morning

Hope everyone survived the winds last night and not too much damage.

Our bird table blew over and the wind has cleared all the leaves from under the hedge, don’t know where they disappeared to!!! A large tree branch is covering a drive round the corner. But all in all think we missed the worst.

Bit milder today, actually saw the sun earlier for a while :smile:

Here is mine, wintry cos its in black and white

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Really Thick snow here in the north east today, hope it goes as quickly as it came​:scream::cloud_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for your kind comment X

Today I’ve a cool coloured baby card

https://folksy.com/items/7005184-Baby-Boy-Card-Vintage-Style-New-Baby-Card-Handmade-Personalised

Steph xx

1 Like

Morning

Phew tax return done, why do I leave it to the last minute, note made, do in MAY this year!!!

Lovely blue sky, sun and ground frost, beautiful day

Here is my latest, black and white to reflect the frost!!!

Enjoy Friday then the weekend yay!!!

Carolxx

1 Like

Happy Friday everyone!
Some wintery colours in this special offer pk
https://folksy.com/shops/stephshortstationery/collections/233698-offers

X

1 Like

Afternoon

Well the weekend has started and what a wet start

Went to Nantwich this morning, bought four shrubs for the front garden, all smallish ones to go next to the weeping willow we bought a couple of weeks ago. Can’t wait for them to go in and have some colour.

Here is my latest black and white

Carol xx

Hi everyone,
Well we’ve still got the white and ice stuff, very,very slippy!
And it’s freezing,defo colder than yesterday

A bit of a wintery feeling valentine card from me today
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, stay warm x

https://folksy.com/items/6790702-Valentine-s-Day-Card-Red-Glittered-Heart-Crystal-Design-Handmade-Personalised