Card and Papercrafts Weekly Monday Thread 27/11/17 - 3/12/17

Hi All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘Merry and Bright’ but as always, if you don’t have anything that fits the bill, anything will be ok, just be good to see all your work
Steph X

Morning!
Brrr! It’s cold!
Thank you Carol @cariadcrafts11 and everyone for their lovelies X
Carrying on somewhat with the Xmas theme, as I think card makers haven’t got much of a space before people stop buying Xmas cards, so I thought we’ll keep pushing!
So here’s mine to start us off

Catch you all later, Steph X

1 Like

Morning

Bit milder here, no rain but no sun either!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Morning - very merry and bright here with lots of new mini-monsters being herded into my online shop. Taking a while though, they keep sneaking off the pesky blighters… :smile:

1 Like

This is shiny and bright!!

1 Like

I listed 2 owl cards today .PLease click on my name to get to my shop.

Hi everyone, hope you’re all well :slight_smile: So excited to share these Angel Christmas baubles created by Emma of Ellie’s Press and myself to bring some Christmas sparkle.

1 Like

Afternoon

Beautiful sunny day but very cold brrrr Lovely to get wrapped up in gloves and scarves

Clare @GrimmExhibition Grimm here are your cards

cute owls

here is mine

Carol xx

2 Likes

Hiya,
Well we’ve had the white stuff today, and it is freezing!:grin::fearful::cloud_with_snow:
Hope you’re all managing to stay warm,
Here’s my merry and bright
https://folksy.com/items/6572755-Christmas-Card-Family-Nana-Printed-Design-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

Steph X

1 Like

Not shiny!

@cariadcrafts11 Thanks for adding the pics, somethings wrong(old) with my pc and wont always let me add them.

No problems. Happy to help

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning!
Another very,very cold one​:fearful::fearful:
https://folksy.com/items/6934105-Christmas-Songs-Themed-Blank-Gift-Tags-30pk-of-Message-Tags

https://folksy.com/items/6932967-Christmas-Songs-Themed-Blank-Gift-Tags-30pk-of-Two-Designs-Handmade
Stay warm x

1 Like

Afternoon

Yes indeed Steph @stephshortstationery, a very chilly one, but at least the sun popped out here for a while. Hope it did for you too.

Nothing festive until pics taken but I have this fun child’s card

Carol xx

Morning!
Nope Carol not much sun, as we’ve more of that white stuff, and it’s really heavy!
And I’m freezing​:grimacing::scream:
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6575197-Christmas-Card-Family-Auntie-Uncle-Design-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalisedimage
Steph x

Afternoon

Oooo Steph, snow!!! We have had another cold, frosty, sunny day, sorry :wink:

Hope you are managing to stay nice and snuggly, bet your kitchen is lovely and warm with all that baking.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Sorry doesn’t help @stephshortstationery
Happy Winter tomorrow!

Morning

Another frosty, cold, sunny day

A quick trip to the hospital for OH to have an x-ray, just a precaution, so quick and efficient didn’t even have to pay the car parking fee, how good is that?

Happy Friday, last working day and then the weekend yay!!!

Here is mine for today, sorry not on festive theme, again :-((

Carol xx

Afternoon

Well what a change in the weather, much milder but grey and wet, I know which I prefer :wink:

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend

Steph @stephshortstationery, I’ve just listed some Christmas goodies lo

So here is one

Carol xx

Morning everyone!
The snow has gone​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!!! Thank goodness.
Carol @cariadcrafts11 loving the new designs, btw, how is OH ? Did he fall?
Billy was up your beloved Northumberland yesterday, and the cheviot hills were covered in snow, he said the scenery was amazing.

Any hoo! Here’s my final offering for the week, handing back to you Carol, for another good one, thanks to everyone’s contributions and I’ll see you all tomorrow
Steph xx

1 Like