Cards and paper craft weekly Monday thread 9/15 December 2019

Hi Everyone

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and papercrafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘flowers’ but if you would like to carry on the Christmas theme, that is fine too.

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Morning and Happy Monday on this lovely sunny day, mind it is very windy too!!!

Hope everyone well and getting ready for the big day - scarily close now

Here is mine for today

Flowers and Christmas!!!

Carol xx

2 Likes

Morning Carol and everyone :slight_smile:

Yes lovely and sunny here too. I put my Christmas decorations up at the weekend, the earliest I’ve ever put them up, I’m closing my shop on Friday and my daughter’s home from Uni next week, so I’m ready and raring to go. :evergreen_tree:
Will this be the last thread before Christmas Carol?

Always love a flowery theme, here’s mine;
https://folksy.com/items/7263301-Eco-friendly-Card-Pansies-Blank

1 Like

Good afternoon :slightly_smiling_face: I put my Christmas tree up yesterday, incredibly early for me too! I have chosen to showcase my 3D watering can cards today as I love decorating them with a variety of flowers.

2 Likes

A Flower fan from me today

1 Like

Morning

Blowing a hooly today and raining :-(((

Still, no excuse now got to get my cards written!!! ll

Tina @DaisyWings, yes probably this will be the last week now, thanks for reminding me - shall we start up again 7th January?

Will give us all the time, hopefully, to get our shops stocked with new items.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hello,

I’m taking this opportunity before this thread closes to show my new style of stencil card. After much frustration of not being able to replace the inks I used to use to airbrush each stencil card, I have opted to use colour pencils. This Christmas card design has been waiting in the wings for a long time so I am showing it now while the season is still here. It looks really simple, but it is made of 12 stencils.

1 Like

Morning :slight_smile:

Yes Carol Jan 7th it is then.

Here’s my floral offering for today;
https://folksy.com/items/7298160--Eco-friendly-Card-Butterfly-Rose-Blank

1 Like

I plan to stay open most of the time over the next few weeks, so will send orders when the Post Office is open.

Thanks for the lovely support I have had from this thread since joining in the summer and best wishes to everyone for the season.

Some Hyacinths for Christmas and New Year.

Hyacinths%20handmade%20greeting%20card%20blank%20inside%20an%20airbrushed%20design%20from%20handmade%20stencils

1 Like

Evening

All the very best to you too Anne @AnneFontenoy, your work is lovely and we on here certainly appreciate all the work that goes into making the stencils.

Deal Tina @DaisyWings 7th January for sure

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Thanks @cariadcrafts11
until 2020 then

Afternoon

and what a grey, dreary, wet day, at least given me a chance to get more presents wrapped.!!! lol Almost there now. How is everyone getting on with this ?

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

I’ve just shut my shop for Christmas and I just wanted to pop by and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, enjoy your figgy pudding.

Thank you all very much for your support through the year.

Tina xx :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and happy 2020

As Tina @DaisyWings commented, thank you to all who have supported this thread.

Will list my final item of the year on here tomorrow

The strictly final soon :smile::smile::smile:

Carol xx

2 Likes

Afternoon and happy Sunday

Ooo its a cold one out there,we had a lovely sunny morning but sadly the grey and rain have now returned.

Here is my last item on here for the year!!! Where did that go

Thank everyone again for all the support on here and looking forward to welcoming everyone back in January 2020

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HEALTHY 2020

Carol xx

3 Likes

Happy Christmas Carol, the final was great :slight_smile:

1 Like