Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 10/16 August 15

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - children

• but as usual, anything will do

Carol xx

Good Luck Guys

Morning all Papercrafters,

Many thanks for support last week - we did really well considering summer holiday time and with this in mind thought we could have the theme of children - anything related to them however how tangible.

So here goes

Carol xx

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t been taking part for the last few weeks, we’ve been on holiday :grinning: and last week seemed to disappear under a pile of laundry & sorting out :weary:

As the theme is children I thought I’d start with a card for the very youngest

Hiya all!

I’m back​:grinning::grinning:

Took an extra week to play catch up around the house and been busy and still busy sorting work room/ craft room, I was hoping to have it sorted by now, both shops revamped and new items listed!! Ha, ha …don’t know what I’ve been thinking there! No where near finished the room.

Sorry I missed starting the thread last week Carol @cariadcrafts11
I’ll start for the next month if you want?? Hope you are well btw xx

Here’s one of mine anyway and see you all later, steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/6685725-Baby-card

Great topic this week Carol. I’ve got lots of cards for children…

Jeanie x

I’ve started a pinterest board for this theme feel free to take a look and share/repin

Here’s my card for today :slight_smile:

Morning

Wow what a fantastic start to the week -love them all and thank you for kind comments

Thnx Diane @HandmadeByDiane for Pinterest - looks great

Welcome back Steph @stephshortstationery - good to see you again - fully recharged

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Another child’s card from em…

Jeanie x

Morning everyine

Horrible wet day today but nice to chill out n relax indoors

Hope everyone ok. Sorry Ive been awol for a couple of days, had treatment yesterday so full day there

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Horrible weather here too Carol, I think the garden has had enough rain to last several days so would like the sunshine back :disappointed:
I haven’t sold one of these in a while, (definitely need to redo some photos) it can be personalised with any name/message (I’ve made it as a Thank You card for my niece’s special needs assistant as well as a birthday card for a little girl)

1 Like

My contribution for today…

Jeanie x

Hi all, lovely cards, here’s one from me.

Hope you are ok Carol.

Thank you @lily lily handmade - feeling much better thnx. Just chilling out :-)))

Carol xxxx

1 Like