Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread August 17/23

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - babies

• but as usual, anything will do

Carol xx

Good luck guys

1 Like

Morning

Many thanks for all the support last week, we did well considering holiday time etc

Cloudy here today where has the summer gone but hope everyone had a good weekend and batteries recharged again

Everyone loves babies dont they? so lets see what we can come up with

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Hiya all!
Ah Carol @cariadcrafts11 I was just about to start the thread!I feel awful so Sorry, I know I’m late …sincere apologies :disappointed_relieved::pensive:

Great theme, here’s mine today new from my supply shop

Carol Im definately starting it for the next couple of weeks!! I m not taking no for an answer…lol​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: you have a break :green_heart::green_heart:

Catch up later steph xx

Just looked in my shop & I need to get some more baby cards listed, this is a relist which could do with new photos but Like Carol @cariadcrafts11 we’ve got cloud this afternoon (shame as it was lovely & sunny earlier)

https://folksy.com/items/6685725-Baby-card-free-uk-p-p

Also comes in pink…

Jeanie x

Evening

Sorry late on parade,busy day, MIL now in nursing home so busy emptying bungalow, just got crockery to sort now, cant believe there is so much!!!

Love your card Jeanie @thecardjeanie so cute

Here is mine

Carol xx

Steph @stephshortstationery

eeeee no need to apologise, didnt think I got a reply so went ahead with thread - sorry!!! Am very happy to do alternate weeks, are you?

Love Carol xx

Hello…my baby

More baby cards…

Jeanie x

After a sunny morning we now have rain Yu!!!

Heres a cheery one

Carol xx

I know I shared this one last week but I’ve just added it to my new ‘reduced to clear’ section and retaken the photos (slowly going through my shop retaking photos and adding extra tags)

1 Like

Afternoon

sunny morning but gone cloudy - warm tho phew

Shopping done, just waiting for brother and his wife for overnight stay

Here is a new listing

Carol
xx

Scared to mention Christmas too loud! But for us crafters, it’s time to be thinking about it.

https://folksy.com/items/6699027-10-Vintage-Paper-Christmas-Trees

1 Like

Morning

Here is your pic @JustChic

Morning again

Cloudy here and rain threatening :-((

Sorry wasnt around yesterday, but felt tired after relatives visit but okdok today :-))

Hope everyone else is ok - think we are all hibernating, certainly doesnt feel much like August

Here is another from me

Carol xx

Hi all,

Here’s one of mine…

Hiya all!
Finally got here!!l
Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weekend
Carol @cariadcrafts11 turnsy,eachy,is fine with me :wink::wink: let me know if you want a few weeks break though, happy to do​:smiley: x

Here’s some new card shapes from me today, you’re always in need of plenty of cups of tea when you have kids!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

See you all later on steph xx

Just listed a new baby girl card, with a cute fabric baby dress and the little silver hanger that I made too.

1 Like