Cards and papercraft Weekly Monday thread 11/17 May 2015

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - a way of saying well done/congrats (thinking of all those doing exams at the moment) -

• but as usual, anything will do

Carol

Morning all papercrafters

Well the sun is out at the moment and feeling really warm. So fingers x it lasts as just put load in washer. Hope it is fine where you are too!!

Hope everyone is keeping ok and those that are not so good, coping. :-)))

Many thanks for all who supported the thread last week, and good to see new faces, ones we havent seen for a while and of course our regulars.

Hope you like the theme this week -thought it would make a change

So here is mine to get the ball rolling

Carol xx

Thanks for starting the thread again Carol,

Here’s one of my Graduation cards…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Thanks for running the thread Carol. I haven’t been posting for a bit but although I don’t have a well done card I do have personalised teacher thank you cards - Hope that will do!
Emma x

1 Like

Hiya all!
Sorry I wasn’t here yesterday but thank you Carol @cariadcrafts11 for running the thread its really appreciated​:smiley::bouquet::tulip:

Here’s my new one today, just added a new collection …wedding, greeting Cards, so it’s still a celebration :wink:. Catch up later, steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/6658268-Wedding-Greeting-Card-Sparkle-Collection-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personalised

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here is another graduation card from me…

https://folksy.com/items/4397193-Handmade-Card-Music-Graduate

Jeanie x

Afternoon

What a great start to the week, thanks everyone :smiley:

Welcome back Emma @clarkiedesigns

Hope everyone is ok

Sorry late today but went into town to get a bra fitting, ended up having a good bit of retail therapy, one bra, one dress, 3 pairs knickers, pair of trousers and a jumper - so am very happy and they all fit!!!

Here is another on this theme

Carol xx

Heres another of my series of felted cards.

1 Like

Hiya all!

A new set of Jottdowns to show today…celebrating with a nice cup of tea!!..ah that’s better…lol! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Steph xx

afternoon

Not such a nice day today but at least its dry!!!

Hope everyone ok

Has anyone got any ideas for the theme next week? Ideas would be appreciated

Here is mine on this theme

Carolxx

Morning

Lovely and sunny today :-))) so guess what - washer on again lol Well you can’t waste a good drying day can you.

Meeting up with a couple of friends this afternoon for coffee and catch up so looking forward to that.

Here is a cheery card for today

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend.

Carol xx

Hiya all! I bit later than usual!
For next week how about, your favourite colour duo?
Or a picnic theme, school days, favourite childhood memory?? Sorry if you’ve already done these Carol ! Hope you are ok btw? Did you enjoy your day out for coffee and chat?? Hope so :smiley: night night steph xx

Morning

A bit chilly today but at least its dry. Hope you have the sun where you are

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery for ideas, will def pick one of them for Monday <3

here is mine for today

Carol xx

Hiya all!
Carol @cariadcrafts11 bit of everything here today, sunny one minute then showers, windy too!

Here’s my new listing today

Have a lovely Saturday steph x

Hiya all!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday, it flies over though doesn’t it??

Today I’ve a new listing and New collection started in my supply shop…decorated gift tags
See you all tomorrow on new thread x
Ps Carol @cariadcrafts11 are you ok for tomorrow or do you want me to start??
Steph xx

Have been occupied since last Friday with my 93 year old Mum in hospital after falling off the bottom few stairs…luckily she only has bruising…and as she had a chest infection her oxygen was low in her blood so it could have caused fall!!

Here is my Congratulation card

oooo that sounds scary. Hope she is doing ok now. What a worry for you all

Carol xx

Carol…Just heard from Dad, she is on her way home today, so the physio’s must have been pleased with her progress this weekend…

Phew thats great news - hope she is settling in well and enjoying TLC

Sorry not replied sooner - having treatment myself so out all day yesterday

Carol xx