Cards-and-papercraft-weekly-monday-thread-11th-17th April 2016

Morning

Yuk!! Another grey drizzly day - DREEK!!! Steph

Sorry been awol yesterday, busy busy and recovering from day out at the Lowry on Manchester, where we saw Breakfast at Tiffanys with Pixie Lott. Not our favourite show, bit slow but they all played their parts well

Here is my new listing which fits this theme

Carol xx

More stars and stripes…

Jeanie x

Morning

We have SUNSHINE Yay!!! but it is very cold

Hope everyone ok

Just put washing out, its nice and breezy so fingers x. Anyone else busy with the machine?

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Morning!
Hiya Carol @cariadcrafts11 hope all is ok, and you’re getting on top of things :green_heart:
No sun but …wait for it SNOW!!:snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow: And the flakes are like dustbin lids!!
And it’s freezing!

Hope you all have a nice weekend and the weather improves, here’s mine today a few spots on the ‘o’ !
See you all later Steph xx

Morning

Happy Sunday to everyone, lovely and sunny here, cold - perfect Spring day

Yes all ok here Steph @stephshortstationery - getting jobs done- and list getting smaller :wink: Sorting put on one side for the mo.

Here is my last offering on this subject, am thinking of a new theme for tomorrow, anyone got any special wish?

pearl dots!!

Carol xx

Morning all!
That’s good Carol @cariadcrafts11 well done!
Well I’m pleased to say the snow is no more …woohoo!
And it’s Sunny!

Here’s mine today and just to say thank you all very much for your lovelies this week, great to see, and I’ll pass you to Carol @cariadcrafts11 very capable hands for a new one tomorrow…I’m sure she’ll have a good one😉 …she’s a pro!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Steph xx

Afternoon all,

Here is my last offering for this week…

Jeanie x