Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 15/21 Aoril 2019

Dear All

A place to show all paper crafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

This week’s theme is a colour theme of blues and purples

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Happy Monday morning

Hope everyone ok and looking forward to all the different takes on this colour theme.

Another nice sunny day but that breeze is definitely on the chilly side. A heatwave is forecast for Easter hmmmmmmm!!

Carol x

3 Likes

Tina @DaisyWings - ey up your shop is being featured today !!! yay!!! Well done

Carol xx

Thanks Carol :blush: I’m a bit late on sharing this morning as I’ve just been for a minor procedure at the hospital. I can hardly believe I’m been featured, yay! :tada:

Great colour theme, especially as I have a new blue card.

Here’s mine today;
https://folksy.com/items/7262874-Teddy-Bear-Cake-Eco-Friendly-Blank-Card

1 Like

Hope you are all have a great Monday.

I’m new to this and hope I didn’t list too many. If so, please advise.

1 Like

Hello to a new week all… hope it does warm up a bit Carol @cariadcrafts11, I’ve felt so cold today!

Haven’t listed anything new in these colours, so will add some that I have already throughout the week… if I remember! :smile:

Card(s) for today… “Moonlight Serenade” - Moon gazing cats letter notecards…
https://folksy.com/items/7255130-Moon-Gazing-Cats-Fold-Out-Notecards-with-Envelopes-Writing-Paper-Blank-Cards

1 Like

Thanks

Love your cats!!!

To list on this thread it doesn’t have to be a new listing, any that you have in your shop, even better if it fits the theme of the week

Carol xx

1 Like

Thank you… I have a few fit this weeks theme so can add them along the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Tuesday

Welcome Frances @HeartToSoulCards, lovely selection from you. There is no limit to how many you list in a day, and the choice is entirely yours. We do have a different theme every week chosen by either myself or Tina @DaisyWings and if you can fit that theme, that is great, but we are happy just to see your work. Good luck, your work is lovely. I am putting a link to just one of your cards, as your link doesn’t go directly to your card.

It is warmer today, thankfully, and forecast to be up to 21 degrees for Easter, so we should all feel a bit warmer then eh? Neonne @VonEliHandmade

and mine for today

silvery/lilac!!

Carol xx

1 Like

Card for today… gingham frame baby boy card.
Can’t seem to get the colour to look right on these images, tried so many times, this was the closest I got! Was rather frustrating! :roll_eyes::smile:

Still rather cloudy here Carol @cariadcrafts11… not sure on temperature yet… don’t feel as cold but we’ll see!

Off to make a cuppa and see what I’m up to today. Kids are staying with their dad so really wanted to clean up while I can get around but then sometimes that creative spark just hits and I have to run with it! lol… have a great day - Yvonne (Neonne) xx

https://folksy.com/items/7256678-Baby-Boy-Gingham-Frame-Personalised-Card-Blue-White-Birth-A6-Card-

Just wondering, how do you get the image to link directly to the item? Thanks x

Hi Neonna @VonEliHandmade, I am not very technical so here goes, hope I am not too confusing.

In the reply box at the top , the 7th along is a landscape, click on that, select ‘from the web’, then show more, which appears in the bottom right.

Then in another tab, have the card which you wish to list, click on the image, and it will come up ‘copy image address’, click on that and then back into the reply box and ‘paste’.’ into the top box

Then back to your card and on the very top ‘copy’ the card address, back to the reply box and ‘paste’ into the bottom box

then press reply.

Fngers x

Carol xx

1 Like

Ah right, think I understand… cool, will give that a go next time I post an image… see what happens! :slight_smile:

Thank you Carol xx

1 Like

Hi Carol @cariadcrafts11
Thank you so much for your kind words and link to my card, much appreciated.

Good Morning!
Trying out this picture link… fingers crossed!
Today’s card…

1 Like

Yay well done neona, so glad you understood my garble!!! Lol

1 Like

Happy Sunny Wednesday

Yay!! they got the forecast right, hope everybody is enjoying it too!!

Here is mine for today

a reddy/purple???

Carol xx

1 Like

A blue train

1 Like

It has been a lovely sunny day here too, yay!

Purple from me today;
https://folksy.com/items/7263301-Blank-ecofriendly-Card-Pansies

1 Like

Morning

What a cute train @bramleycards and just love your pansies Tina @DaisyWings

Here is mine on this lovely Thursday

Carol xx

2 Likes