Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread August 4/10

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is – the colour blue -
but as usual, anything will do

Morning all Papercrafters,

Thank you for all contributions last week, all gorgous and a lovely variety :smiley:

Thought we would give the colour Blue an outing this week, I am feeling very blue today, as had big problems with MIL yesterday, she is suffering from dementia and yesterday was not a good day - we had mood swings, tantrums, the lot - not good. Rant over - sorry.

Carol xx

1 Like

http://folksy.com/items/6137911-Kingfisher-Hand-painted-card

1 Like

A blue and white ‘fairy’ themed card from me…

Jeanie x

Afternoon all, lovely cards, the kingfisher is gorgeous!

I’ve just listed this baby boy card which can be personalised:

Morning all!
Hope you are all ok?
Thanks carol @cariadcrafts11 for another week and so sorry to hear about your MIL, and your awful day, hope today is better for you :sunny:

Here’s mine today, pastel blues

Customised and can be personalised heart message tags

Steph x

1 Like

Morning,

Thanks Steph, things looking brighter today, sorry about my winge, not like me at all!!!

Hazel - love that kingfisher

Here is mine

Carol xx

More blue, also comes in pink…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Blue blue blue! lots of blue (and redheads) cards to play with… and some inspirational bookmarks too (-:

2 Likes

Here is my blue offering - quite apt too as I’m expecting my first baby at the end of the month, and it’s a boy! (at least, that’s what they told us…! Eeek!)

Also available as a new girl card :blush:

Carol xx

1 Like

Newly listed cards from me taken from my original paintings,

Polli x (artmagic)

2 Likes

Just listed these items x

1 Like

Morning!
Hope all is well!

Lovely listings and lots of new faces to the thread…great to see! …waving!! :wink:

Here’s mine today, a 30 Pk of gorgeous gingham tags

http://folksy.com/items/5944471-Card-Gift-Message-Blank-Tags-Pack-of-30pk-Handmade-Tags-Gingham-Print-

Steph x

2 Likes

Morning all, bit damp today as had lots of rain in the night.

Welcome @muranomagic, Carol @carollucasstudio, Tara @TaraWinona Great to see new faces and such variety, love the all

Wishing you all the best Carol - not long now eeeeeek indeed

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Some lovely cards on here!

I have some newly listed ones taken from my paintings for those who love snowmen (bit early I know!)

and the lovely Cornish coast,

Polli x

2 Likes

My latest card and tag set x

Afternoon,

Sooo sorry I am late today, but shopping, cleaning and banking done PHEW!!!

Love Cornwall and tortoises:-))))

Had a great day out yesterday, went to see Warhorse at The Lowry, amazing, brilliant performance, very moving especially this week!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Hiya!
Late for me aswell Carol @cariadcrafts11.!!
Pleased you had a good evening, even if it was emotional for you…totally understand why! :heart:

Carol @carollucasstudio Ooo how exciting! Enjoy every minute when your little boy arrives as they grow up sooooo fast!!! X

Great to see this thread so busy, and with such lovely listings…fab!

Mini gift tags with a cross stitch motif today

Steph x

blue tartan

Morning!
Hope all is well!
Here’s mine today, vintage floral tags.

http://folksy.com/items/4400744-Card-Mini-Gift-Message-Tags-Vintage-Florals-Printed-Card-100pk

Steph x