Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 7/10 to 13/10/19

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and papercrafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme this week is ‘Halloween’ or Halloween colours ‘orange, purple or green’

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone
Tina :slight_smile: x

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Another week, time’s moving so quickly, so be Halloween, then fireworks.

My card to start the week, my Halloween skeleton;
https://folksy.com/items/7316257-Halloween-Ecofriendly-Card-Skeleton-

1 Like

Morning

Great theme, but I haven’t Halloweenish but def do have those colourways

Carol xx

1 Like

This is an example of one of my personalised 3D wedding cake cards. The bride is a huge fan of spiders so I managed to find some ribbon with webs on to make the design unique for them. Along with the purple colour scheme it does feel very Halloweeny!

2 Likes

Morning

Up and about early today as had appointment for flu jab at 7.38!!!

Washing on, ironing done, some blackcurrants stewed up, and changed bed!!! I’ll be worn out by lunch time lol

Love your 3d cards @greetingsfromfi

Here is mine for today

Carolxx

2 Likes

Brilliant to say thank you for a Halloween Party

1 Like

Thank you @cariadcrafts11 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, lovely cards :slight_smile:

Nice dry, mostly sunny here today. I’ve been sketching new ideas today, what have you been up to?

Here’s another Halloween card from me today;

Evening

A really lovely autumnal day today, yoga this morning, then cleaned through. Took delivery of a new memory foam mattress, which was much heavier than I imagined, so that is ready on bed and old mattress in garage waiting to be taken away. Busy busy

No time for sketching for me Tina @DaisyWings

Here is mine

Carol xx

Evening

My flu jab arm has settled down now after it was done on Tuesday morning :-)))

Not a bad old day again, managed to put the hog house in a better spot, after all the rain it had become sodden from the bottom. Dried it out and OH gave it extra battens at the base and put it on a bed of gravel. Fingers x

Friday again tomorrow, the weeks just whizz by!!

Here is mine

Carol xx

1 Like

Evening :slight_smile:

My card for this evening;

https://folksy.com/items/6885358-Halloween-card-Mummy-

Evening

Great card Tina @DaisyWings, do you find you sell many for Halloween?

Hope everyone has a good weekend, it starts here

Carolxx

1 Like

Really feeling like Autumn now!!

Afternoon

Boo wet again!!! Wanted to plant a trough up too :-((

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, yesterday was lovely, son over to visit :-)) and we had sunshine!!! BONUS

Here is my last offering for the week and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for another theme. I am thinking already

one to bring a smile

Carol xx

Sorry I’ve been awol this weekend, weekends get so busy.

Hi Carol, normally sell quite a few for Halloween but this year only one, people may not be thinking too much about Halloween this year, maybe.