Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 7/12 December 2015

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is -the colour blue or any favourite colour combination

But remember anything will do, even if it doesn’t fit the theme.

Good luck everyone, lets see what we can come up with this week

Carol xx

Morning all papercrafters

Another week and another week closer eeeeeeek!!! Are you all ready - or getting there. Most of my presents got now, just the cards to do, so must get stuck in this week as getting them in the post now!!!

Thank you to all contributors last week

Well here we go on this new theme - good luck everyone - lets see what we come up with this time

Carol xx

2 Likes

Very appropriate theme choice as this weather is giving me the winter blues :pensive:
A lot of lovely blue in my shop at the moment so I’ll try & share one every day (although not guaranteed as I seem to be rather busy with home stuff at the moment!)

I’ll start with one of my bigger cards

1 Like

Hiya all!
Hoping to get back in the swing of things this week!
Thank you so much Carol @cariadcrafts11 for stepping in for me, very much appreciated as always​:green_heart::green_heart:

Here’s my offering tartan and tweed are my favs!

https://folksy.com/items/6770636-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Tartan-Trees-Handmade-Xmas-Greetings

Steph xx

2 Likes

I have these notecards x

1 Like

Here’s my ‘blue’ card! :smile:

Lovely sunny morning again YAY!!!

Thoughts going to Cumbria and all those without homes, power

Love the blue start to the week, thank you

Glad to see you back on the forums Steph @stephshortstationery

Carol xx

Hiya all!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11

Hope everyone is ok,
Today I’m showing my new set of Xmas cards

Old fashioned wrapping paper, I can remember this :wink:

See you all later, Steph xx

More shades of blue from me x

A blue Christmas tree from me today x

Evening, sorry very late on parade today. Been busy cleaning, wrapping Christmas presents as family visiting on Saturday and making!!!

Here is one of my latest creations What do you think?

Carol xx

1 Like

Love this image :grinning:

I’m also very happy to say the Madonna and Child card I shared on here earlier in the week was bought by a guest buyer last night :tada:

Hiya all!
Gosh I’m not doing well at keeping in with the blues…sorry!
A new set to show today

Hope all of you are wellXx
Steph x

1 Like

Afternoon

Well shopping done, bit more cleaning and now whole afternoon crafting. YAY!!!

Diane @HandmadeByDiane - well done on your sale, hope this thread had a little part in that :smiley:
love your polar bears and have loved

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning

Well its dry today and a wee bit of sun !!!

Hope everyone well , such a busy time of year, how are you all doing, with shopping, decorations up etc All my presents bought, half wrapped, but no cards done or tree!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Morning, I’ve been on Folksy for a while but not really got to grips with the forums, so I’m trying to learn a bit more now. Here is my offering for blue papercraft… a print of my hand cut lacy otter:

Welcome gemma @GemmaEspreyDesigns

Beautiful work

I have loved this design - fingers x it helps the sales fairy find her way to your shop

Carol xxxx

1 Like

I thought I’d have a change from Christmas cards and show one that could cover many occasions

Off to the P.O now and for once the sky is blue :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has sort of blue overdyed fabric…

https://folksy.com/items/6542664-An-Embroidered-January-Snowdrops-Birthday-Card

Morning

Sorry wasnt about yesterday, had visitors with two lively youngsters :smiley: lovely company and playing games, but after theyd gone, felt so tired. So lots of RnR

Rainy again, feel for those in Cumbria hit by recent floods

Here is mine for today, last of the blues

Steph @stephshortstationery will be back taking the reins on our fortnightly agreement, so welcome back Steph

Many thanks for all contributors this week, its been great especially at this busy time of year, but the more we get, the more we love and the more views and hopefully, more sales!!!

Carol xx

1 Like