Cards and papercraft Weekly Monday thread August 18/24

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is –garden parties - (thanks Steph for this theme)
but as usual, anything will do

Morning all

Thanks to all contributors last week, we did really well - so lets see if we can beat last weeks total of 29

Here is mine

Carol xx

http://folksy.com/items/6504983-Craft-Supplies-Novelty-Yarn-Fibres-Haberdashery-Embellishments-Collage-Sparkle-

Embellishments for your card making??

Hiya all,
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for another week!
Hope up you had a good night sleep??
Very breezy again today…nice drying day. Do you find though on these type of days you have hardly any washing, then on wet miserable days there’s loads of it!! Or is that just me… …lol!

Bunting for the garden parties!

Steph x

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Been away for a little bit but have had a peek back at some of the ones I have missed (I have missed out on some great themes :blush:) but hoping to make up for it now :smiley:

Can’t have a garden party without a little bit of tea and cake!

Katy x

1 Like

Very wet morning to everyone

Welcome back Katy @TedsDesigns - very pretty cards :smiley:

I agree Steph @stephshortstationery - I felt the same with the winds today, as my laundry basket was almost empty - managed to get it all done on Friday!!!

No probs in night for 3 nights now - so fingers x - but thanks for asking- feel a bit guilty as you are up at 3 and 4 in the morning on your baking days!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Hiya,
Pleased you had another good night Carol @cariadcrafts11 and you’ve got nothing to feel guilty for, my early mornings are doing something I enjoy, yours aren’t ! A lot for you to deal with x
Great to see you back Katy @TedsDesigns x

A nice cup of tea in a vintage china teapot and a piece of cake, especially for the garden party :wink:

http://folksy.com/items/4420740-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Blank-Vintage-Tea-Handmade-Notecards-with-Envelopes
http://folksy.com/items/4420740-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Blank-Vintage-Tea-Handmade-Notecards-with-Envelopes

Steph x

A teaset is a must at a garden party!

Here we go, just to see if numbers are needed!!

Sue

Garden tea party…

Jeanie x

Sue @bramleycards - the number fits in very well :-))))

Thanks for all posts, love the variety again, well done all.

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning, we have sunshine this morning, hope it lasts as washer is busy again!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Hiya,
Hope you are all well!
Carol @cariadcrafts11 …mine too!!

Sue @bramleycards the number fits really well and is just enough,
not overpowering the main design, lovely!

Flowers at the garden party?
My new card today

Steph xx

2 Likes

Hello! Today I have listed First Day of School Cards for both boys and girls. Cards can be personalised http://folksy.com/items/6506295-First-Day-At-School-Card-For-a-Girl

2 Likes

Afternoon,

Shopping done again !!! where does it all go in a week???

Emma @thesparklyfairy - soooo cute cards:-)))

Here are mine for today

Carol xx

A nice cup of tea…

Jeanie x

Hiya all!
Sorry I’m late, side tracked with exam results … Glad to say Cameron got the grades he was hoping for! So he’s a happy happy chappy…lol

Great cards Emma @thesparklyfairy
Here’s mine today some tags to price or describe all those yummy delights at the fete!

Steph

1 Like

Evening all :blush:

How about arriving at the garden party in style on this funky pink bicycle with a basket of flowers on the front :wink:

…and some more yummy cupcakes - what every great party needs!

Katy x

Morning,

Yummy cards, making me feel hungry :-)))

Well done Cameron @StephShortSupplies on passing GCSE’s - where is he doing his 6th form studies Steph? Proud day eh!!!

and good luck to all other contributors who are in these traumatic throes of exam results.

Here is mine on this theme

Carol xx

Morning, rainy here so jobs indoors!!!

Hope Bank Holiday weather improves for everyone, hoping to get a walk in on Monday - fingers x

Here is mine for today

Never enough flowers at garden parties!!!

Carol xx